Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

why the bbc is going down the pan

The39thStep posted about this yesterday evening on the Fascists, Fascism and the Invasion thread. Thought it should get a mention here cos the BBC are well out of order on this.

"Reading personal trainer goes to Ukrainian front line to deliver essentials" - ostensibly it's a heart-warming story about a kind person taking stuff such as food and medical supplies to people in dire need living in a war zone.

Cue photos of him in Ukraine smiling with people, including a youngster and an elderly woman.

What they don't mention is that this Tenconi fella is the COO of far right organisation Turning Point UK. 😡

Reading personal trainer goes to Ukrainian front line to deliver essentials

If anyone won the spin race it was their publicist, getting this shite on the national broadcaster.
Yeah, that really pissed me off yesterday. The front page of the news site ffs. How the heck is this news?! What made it worse was, when you click on the disability section, it's one of the top stories on there too.

As if these dickheads are of any relevance. The tenuous connection is some photo-op thing, pretty offensive imo. No doubt they're supposedly "raising awareness." The massive great elephant in the room is that the establishment they happily represent is making life a misery for millions of disabled and long-term sick people.

Kate beats Wm in spin endurance class

Although I think most if not all pundits are freelance, I've never seen Keane or Neville on the BBC before, so they may have exclusivity agreements with ITV and Sky.

I suspect Mark Chapman will be the stand-in presenter, or possibly Manish Bhasin.

Or the BBC could go to general default and use Amol Rajan.

Hah this is more interesting than any spurs game this season!

With all three on strike even if someone would've stepped in they'll look a right bastard now.

(Joke that everyone in the country is simaltaneously making deleted)

Last edited:
"The spark for the tumultuous events of early 2023 was a collective refusal of some ex-footballers to present Match of the Day. The program didn't air and things quickly escalated across the country culminating in seizures of workplaces and communities and the establishment of worker and neighbour communes ushering in an eco-communist revolution."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom