Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

why the bbc is going down the pan

Meanwhile tory Nick Robinson interviews/chats to uber tory Suella Braverman on a Radio 4' 'in depth' politics slot.

Unsurpringly it's not at all tough on her.

However, it is a pretty hard listen.

Onwards and upwards with impartiality!

Cheers - Louis MacNeice
When they do in depth it's as shallow as a paddling pool

Mixed reasoning likely though. Bet Covid conspiratorial stuff played a part, plus there is a whole bunch of people from the right thinking the BBC has been taken over by woke lefties, not sure it's entirely something to be pleased about really.
20 years back the right were using the words "pc", "right on" and "communist" to describe BBC workers. That's when the Iraq/ David Kelly debacle was happening. Another government was wrestling with the corporation.

Not a lot changes.

Mixed reasoning likely though. Bet Covid conspiratorial stuff played a part, plus there is a whole bunch of people from the right thinking the BBC has been taken over by woke lefties, not sure it's entirely something to be pleased about really.

You are right of course, I still think overall cynicism in establishment institutions is a net positive. Deference is fading. Short term that means more conspiraloonery but im hopeful there'll be a correction over time. A necessary step.

Work sets you free.
iu

It that the sound of furious distractions i hear whilst neglecting to directly address the issue at hand?

Gawd knows why it's chosen that image, it seems completely unrelated. There's a vid to watch.

It that the sound of furious distractions i hear whilst neglecting to directly address the issue at hand?

Gawd knows why it's chosen that image, it seems completely unrelated. There's a vid to watch.

It’s kind of in the ballpark tbf (what’s the max size for a ballpark?).
Next couple of weeks will be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom