Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Why anarchism as a method of action doesn't work.

ugh yes, the community leaders. i can just imagine :( wasn't there something with election fraud etc as well (sorry my memory is incredibly crap)

There were accusations from and against RESPECT of electoral fraud - part and parcel of the game. Don't think any against RESPECT stood up.

just two things on that. I generally sort of agree with you, would just squew your remarks this way. in my opinion,the first thing to realise if they don't consider the rest of the revolutionary left, the working-class. The rest of the revolutionaries left may may not be working class people, but that is not the focus of the SWP when they talk about working class. Rightly or wrongly they consider those Workers with what Trotsky called capitalist workers party consciousness, to be the working class. Their entire focuses upon these people, mostly with little regard for the rest of the revolutionary left.
it's not so much the don't think anybody else has any answers, it's a matter of once they have an answer, they go for it with everything they got and learn whether answer is right or wrong through practice.Democratic centralism.the above sentiment comes into again. There is no point in the left endlessly debating the merits of each case, better just for each group to compete so to speak, and see which methodology is successful. Diversity is a good thing, but it has to stand on its own feet and and win the fight for existence, in a kind of natural evolution way, if that makes sense.
So when you say, we just don't know what is good for us, it depends who you mean by us.

No really I am afraid is makes very little sense at all. Dribblingly inaine in fact.

The Islamic side was full of small business crap and BTL empire people. The voice of their communities.
They also made a lot of recruiting a Labour cllr in Preston who designed and trumpeted the plan to flog the council housing stock off to an ALMO (she has since joined the LDs :facepalm:)

Back
Top Bottom