Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Whose house is it anyway? Everton 21/22

Someone who will be unable to see the climax of Everton FC's 2021 / 22 season in person is 43-year-old season ticket holder Deanna Franklin of Bath Street North, Southport ...

LIVERPOOL_ECHO_-__Deanna_Franklin_-_01.jpeg

(Source: Liverpool Echo)

... on 16 February 2022, at Sefton Magistrates’ Court Deanna Franklin admitted racially abusing Dwight McNeil of Burnley FC on 13 September 2021 and received a football banning order for three years, blocking her from attending any regulated matches.

Deanna Franklin cannot go within a mile of Goodison Park for two hours either before kick off or after a match ends when Everton play there.

The same rule applies to stadiums in other cities when Everton travel there for games. Deanna Franklin, who cannot work due to medical issues, was also fined £180.

Deanna Franklin rejected the idea that she was racist claiming, “I have mixed race friends, I’m not a racist."

Someone who will be unable to see the climax of Everton FC's 2021 / 22 season in person is 43-year-old season ticket holder Deanna Franklin of Bath Street North, Southport ...

LIVERPOOL_ECHO_-__Deanna_Franklin_-_01.jpeg

(Source: Liverpool Echo)

... on 16 February 2022, at Sefton Magistrates’ Court Deanna Franklin admitted racially abusing Dwight McNeil of Burnley FC on 13 September 2021 and received a football banning order for three years, blocking her from attending any regulated matches.

Deanna Franklin cannot go within a mile of Goodison Park for two hours either before kick off or after a match ends when Everton play there.

The same rule applies to stadiums in other cities when Everton travel there for games. Deanna Franklin, who cannot work due to medical issues, was also fined £180.

Deanna Franklin rejected the idea that she was racist claiming, “I have mixed race friends, I’m not a racist."
Not sure there''s going to be any sort of climax for her or Everton this season. More like a slow pointless ejaculate.

Deanna, The face of the people's club. :facepalm:

Between the ongoing investigation into their finances, plus being managed by Lampard, they won't be going down this season, but next is a different matter.

Between the ongoing investigation into their finances, plus being managed by Lampard, they won't be going down this season, but next is a different matter.

Months of having Rafa in charge damaged Everton massively. At least they wont have that problem next season.

Don't think you can blame it all on him. They spent loads before he arrived and have gone backwards.

Not all of it, but that side of his was the worst version of Everton I have ever seen.

Even historically bad teams (like Kendall's third spell) at least had the saving grace that they were full of bad players, but Benitez managed to make decent/good players look like they were playing in and made of cement. You went into every game knowing that they'd lose, knowing that he'd do nothing positive to change games. Even the odd few good results - Chelsea away for example - came not because of him but because circumstances forced him into things he should have been doing anyway (in that game we had a big injury crisis and he was forced to start the youth in the shape of Branthwaite and Simms), and obviously the players who did well in that game got binned off as soon as he could.

He is the one Everton manager I've genuinely hated - I thought it was a bit of a laugh when he joined, and his start was ok, but from Brentford away onwards (when we were one down for ages and he made one sub in the entire game) it was too much. The idea that he really was actively trying to get us relegated is one that I have a lot of time for - I mean, Lampard has got them looking ten times better. Tonight would never have happened under Benitez, and we'd have been relegated weeks ago if he hadn't been sacked.

Not all of it, but that side of his was the worst version of Everton I have ever seen.

Even historically bad teams (like Kendall's third spell) at least had the saving grace that they were full of bad players, but Benitez managed to make decent/good players look like they were playing in and made of cement. You went into every game knowing that they'd lose, knowing that he'd do nothing positive to change games. Even the odd few good results - Chelsea away for example - came not because of him but because circumstances forced him into things he should have been doing anyway (in that game we had a big injury crisis and he was forced to start the youth in the shape of Branthwaite and Simms), and obviously the players who did well in that game got binned off as soon as he could.

He is the one Everton manager I've genuinely hated - I thought it was a bit of a laugh when he joined, and his start was ok, but from Brentford away onwards (when we were one down for ages and he made one sub in the entire game) it was too much. The idea that he really was actively trying to get us relegated is one that I have a lot of time for - I mean, Lampard has got them looking ten times better. Tonight would never have happened under Benitez, and we'd have been relegated weeks ago if he hadn't been sacked.
I honestly don't think that boldened bit is reasonable. Well in on the comeback result and that but I wouldn't say that about a man like Benitez.

I honestly don't think that boldened bit is reasonable. Well in on the comeback result and that but I wouldn't say that about a man like Benitez.

That is the thing though - Benitez' record is clear, he is not a fool and yet we got consistent foolery from him.

That may be true but Rafa hadnt got a clue on how to slam the brakes on. Lampard has achieved that, got the fans on board and created a different atmosphere at the club. Has to be commended in all honesty.
They’re at the same place now as when he took over and he would have been a lot less popular had they not come back from two down at home. Their backs were against the wall and they got a result, it doesn’t make him a good manager, if he was they wouldn’t have been in that position.

They’re at the same place now as when he took over and he would have been a lot less popular had they not come back from two down at home. Their backs were against the wall and they got a result, it doesn’t make him a good manager, if he was they wouldn’t have been in that position.

He done well with the bunch of demoralised players he inherited and importantly got the fans behind the team.
He done well with a young Derby team, he done well to get a transfer banned a d Hazardless Chelsea in to the top 4.
He's now proved he can handle a relegation dogfight.
Next season will reveal where he is at with a fresh start, I really hope he does well. I've always said he will be England manager one day.

I stopped watching at 2-2 with 10 minutes to go. It wasn't, up to that point, a great game IMO. I wish I'd stuck with it for those last few minutes.

Back
Top Bottom