Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Whose house is it anyway? Everton 21/22

The first manager Moshiri sacked, Roberto Martinez, is odds on favourite. You couldn't make this shit up, the deluded cunt nearly got us relegated.

On one level Moshiri should be congratulated for managing to find someone even worse than the Everton board to advise him how to run Everton, but this is all very depressing.

Maybe #LampardIn is today's new favourite?

Compared to the last incumbent, Peireira and Rooney he is perhaps the least bad option.

I've tut-tutted Koeman, Allardyce, Silva and now Benitez prior to them being officially appointed so any manager that I don't welcome by thinking they'll be a disaster (and being right) is ok. I still wish we'd tried our hardest to sign Galtier in the summer mind.

Rooney’s comments - good for him :

“Everton approached my agent and asked me to interview for the vacant job, which I turned down,” he said on Friday.

“I believe I will be a Premier League manager. I believe I’m ready for that, 100 per cent. And if that is with Everton one day in the future that would be absolutely great. But I’ve got a job here that I’m doing at Derby County which is an important job to me.

“They got in touch with my agent, my agent let the administrators know as well, and yes of course it was a difficult decision for me [to turn it down]."

Rooney will get there for sure. Might be a few years or whatever till it is the right time.

He is doing a good (embattled) job at Derby and wants to see it through. Admirable stance tbf.

Taking him to Everton when they are in a mess won't work. Doubt any Evs will want to hear 'Rooney Out'?

Barry is the Chelsea set piece coach who Lampard brought in when he took the Chelsea job. By all accounts, a promising fella who at least three lower league clubs have considered as a manager.

Back
Top Bottom