Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

Whose house is it anyway? Everton 21/22

agricola

a genuine importer of owls
1_banner1.jpg

Well certainly wary: not my choice but if he gets rid of the deadwood and brings in a few bright sparks who knows? And anyway I’m sure Big Dunc can fit him with a concrete overcoat if needs be. Bramley-Moore foundations perhaps?

It's one of those situations where a quick search on twitter will tell you, of you're interested.

Not even Twitter. It's still up as a google search result, though the page itself from a world news organisation has been taken down.

four games in, seven points out of nine - but they are unrecognizable from the shambles led by one of the greatest managers in the game who got the Real Madrid job afterwards

Don’t know what to make of Everton this season tbh . Got a lot of respect for Benitez and the squad isn’t that bad but they are sliding from inconsistent to unreliable

Don’t know what to make of Everton this season tbh . Got a lot of respect for Benitez and the squad isn’t that bad but they are sliding from inconsistent to unreliable

He is a terrible manager, at least at the moment.

I was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt after how they started the season, but recently he has been appearing to try and blackmail the board into giving him more money - most horrifically at Brentford, where despite being 1-0 down for all of the second half against a team that was similarly lacking confidence and even though there were three strikers on the bench (Tosun, who is out of contract at the end of the season, plus the youths Simms and Dobbin) he refused to make subs (only bringing Gray on for Townsend, who was on a yellow and going to get sent off). That sort of thing might work at somewhere like Newcastle where everyone hated the owner, or the RS under Yanks I but at Goodison where they also were hated but most of the objections about the owner lately here have been because he appointed Benitez.

Plus there is the manner of a lot of these defeats - not so much in midweek, given that the great unclean ones can do that to anyone - but how consistently terrible the team looks; even in the one game where they got a point of a truly abject Spurs team (0 shots on target in the 90 minutes) they looked second best.

Finally there is Rondon, who makes Niasse look like Messi.

Bloody hell :eek: Sounds like Richarlison had two disallowed, Gordon was lucky to stay on the pitch after at least two nasty stud tackles, Arsenal started serious timewasting when they were 1-0 up, and then Everton scored two :thumbs:

what a strange game, won by two brilliant strikes by Gray

deserved win, and the second offside was particularly egregious as they made up a line instead of using the actual white one that was on the pitch:

but we were very lucky, Nketiah's miss is probably going to be the worst of the season and Aubameyang's at the end (in the 98th minute of 96, thanks a lot Mike Dean) was also terrible

Everton Football Club has further expanded its international partnership portfolio by signing up i8.BET as a new commercial partner.

The deal will see i8.BET become the Club's exclusive Official Betting Partner in Asia, as the gaming brand continues to expand its trusted and innovative platform in the online betting market across Asia and beyond.

This is Everton's 3rd gambling 'partner' and are not even a gambling company. They redirect via the Isle of Man umbrella company who redirect to gambling sites where gambling is illegal. Also 'alleged' to be involved with money laundering and worse.

Back
Top Bottom