Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

who is responsible for the London attacks?

nino_savatte said:
james_walsh said:
You're making up all of this. Where have I said these things? Please post some proof of your assertions...or put down the can of Tennant's Super.

Can't you read? you've said these things in your previous posts. go back to your herbal tae, grandad.

james_walsh said:
nino_savatte said:
Can't you read? you've said these things in your previous posts. go back to your herbal tae, grandad.

You're lying. Please post some evidence (that hasn't been tampered with).

Also, I have noticed that all your posts on this thread tend to follow a similar pattern/theme: "you are a wet liberal/member of the SWP". Highly original, I don't think.

My herbal tea is better for me than your purple tin, sunshine. :p

I'll bet you describe yourself as an 'anarchist' too. So did Marinetti.

nino_savatte said:
james_walsh said:
You're lying. Please post some evidence (that hasn't been tampered with).

Also, I have noticed that all your posts on this thread tend to follow a similar pattern/theme: "you are a wet liberal/member of the SWP". Highly original, I don't think.

My herbal tea is better for me than your purple tin, sunshine. :p
but i thought you were a wet liberal - if not, what are you?

'I'll bet you describe yourself as an 'anarchist' too.' wrong again mr Savette, as per normal.

Libertrian communist, but i don't mind being called an anarchist.

There far better company than your sort, for starters.

james_walsh said:
'I'll bet you describe yourself as an 'anarchist' too.' wrong again mr Savette, as per normal.

What sort do you think nino is?

james_walsh said:

Jesus, you aren't even good at reading and comprehension: just look at how you've spelled my name. Here's another tip: 'there' is a not a contraction of 'they' and 'are' as you appear to be suggesting.

"Libertarian communist"? Then you say you don't mind being called an "anarchist". In other words, you don't know what you are and are probably making ut up.

Your theme on this thread has been to accuse those with whom you disagree of being either liberals or members of the SWP. In my case, you took it upon yourself to accuse me of something I hadn't said and then turned on the 'charm' by calling me a liberal/SWP member. Do you deny this?

james_walsh said:
Fascinating, I'm sure, but is there any chance of you explaining what all this has got to do with the thread title please?

editor said:
Fascinating, I'm sure, but is there any chance of you explaining what all this has got to do with the thread title please?

I think he's saying the Libertarian Communists didney do it!

How about, a pan islamic society that inforces the rule of the Koran, where sodamittes are stoned, where no flesh is aloud to be shown , where the only public entertainment is public executions, tv is banned , music is banned, art that tries to show living thing, thats banned as well, woman back in the kitchin and if they have to go out , make shore there 3 paces behind a male member of there family. chopping the hands off people. killing of apsotates etc

God, you are tiresome aren't you? So quick to call people names.

The aims of Al-Q are clearly stated. Look them up moron. And do you really think you're educating anyone here by repeating some of the monstrous features of some Islamic societies?

To be honest i think this thread should die. If we need to revisit the subject a new one can just be made. We're so off topic now that it'd be just as easy to start from scratch, and there'd be no 40 page odessy for new contributers to read...

mears said:
Was it the IRA, anarchists, Islamic radicals or another group? Anyone want to take a guess at this ealy stage?

Anyway, I hope eveyone posting on Urban 75, their family and friends are in good health today.
--------------------------------
I am confused -
Why did the 7-07 bombers buy return tickets & 2 parking tickets ?
Why did they leave material in car that was found 5 days later ?
Why no cctv images of them outsode Luton ?

sneakers54 said:
I am confused -

No comment. Have a hobnob.

sneakers54 said:
Why did the 7-07 bombers buy return tickets & 2 parking tickets ?

Don't mean to be very sarky, but: click on "Search" up there at the top of the page and enter return ticket* luton... then see the "Search this thread" option for each.

sneakers54 said:
Why did they leave material in car that was found 5 days later ?

Don't know. No-one knows. Except Mr Big if there is one.

sneakers54 said:
Why no cctv images of them outsode Luton ?

Why was only one picture released? It's not as though the police have a need to release more to help track them down...

Juan Cole makes an interesting comment:
The Bush administration is giving up the phrase "global war on terror."

I take it this is because they have finally realized that if they are fighting a war on terror, the enemy is four guys in a gym in Leeds. It isn't going to take very long for people to realize that a) you don't actually need to pay the Pentagon $400 billion a year if that is the problem and b) whoever is in charge of such a war isn't actually doing a very good job at stopping the bombs from going off.
http://www.juancole.com/2005/07/war-on-terror-over-bush-administration.html

The point being, at least from where I sit, that the US/UK governments need to construct a satisfying narrative around all this stuff that makes sense of their preferred policies. An informed and realistic debate might actually decide that their policies were counterproductive and useless and start looking for better approaches.

That means that an informed and realistic debate is something they need to prevent from happening.

The Italian investigation is leaking like a sieve - but with contradictory leaks:

But some of the Italian media reports told a conflicting story. Some reports quoted Osman as saying: 'I hardly know anything. They only gave me a rucksack to carry on the tube in London. We wanted to stage an attack, but only as a show. Who gave me the explosive? I don't know. I didn't know him. I don't remember. We didn't want to kill, we just wanted to scare people.'

Milan's Corriere della Sera newspaper said Osman first told authorities he did not know what was in the backpack he took on the London underground, then changed his version, saying he was told the attackers were only supposed to carry out 'demonstrative' attacks. But the Rome daily Il Messaggero said the suspect told investigators: 'We were supposed to blow ourselves up.'

Osman allegedly said: 'More than praying we discussed work, politics, the war in Iraq ... we always had new films of the war in Iraq ... more than anything else those in which you could see Iraqi women and children who had been killed by US and UK soldiers.'

http://www.guardian.co.uk/attackonlondon/story/0,16132,1539851,00.html

'I hardly know anything. They only gave me a rucksack to carry on the tube in London. We wanted to stage an attack, but only as a show. Who gave me the explosive? I don't know. I didn't know him. I don't remember. '
If (and that's a big 'if', natch) that's true he definitely gets my Fuckwit Bullshitter Of The Year Award!

editor said:
If (and that's a big 'if', natch) that's true he definitely gets my Fuckwit Bullshitter Of The Year Award!

Do let us know if he sends you an email and don't bury it in the fuckwit thread :D

I hardly know anything. They only gave me a rucksack to carry on the tube in London. We wanted to stage an attack, but only as a show. Who gave me the explosive? I don't know. I didn't know him. I don't remember. '

Complete bullshit.

you can't escape they were so bad at it

the amount of clues they left, it justn't make sense, even if your going to blow yourself up you want to delay them finding your colleagues, eg brouchures for holidays? we havn't heard much about the story behind the first four bombers...?

lostexpectation said:
the amount of clues they left, it justn't make sense, even if your going to blow yourself up you want to delay them finding your colleagues, eg brouchures for holidays? we havn't heard much about the story behind the first four bombers...?
If the only link you have is one bloke who's skipped the country before you move then you don't need to worry too much, or the info they have is false, or if the info was going to become heated gas quickly, or maybe they were simply thick as pig shit...

Back
Top Bottom