Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

who is responsible for the London attacks?

My thoughts from looking at that photo are that it would be consistent with the bomb being placed on the floor, to the side of a seating row. The whole flooring around that hole looks to have sunk, which would certainly support the bomb being inside the carriage.

DrJazzz said:
Christ, you really take the fucking biscuit sometimes!

Worse than Hansel and Gretel, that Christ. :rolleyes:
And he eats his flock.

Bread and wine my arse...

cookiehouse03christd.jpg

oi! will you three pack it in? or get a room ;)

the aswat story is leading the news agenda at the moment, if 'today' on r4 is any guide...

DrJazzz said:
My thoughts from looking at that photo are that it would be consistent with the bomb being placed on the floor, to the side of a seating row. The whole flooring around that hole looks to have sunk, which would certainly support the bomb being inside the carriage.
Shit, *they* have finally got to him. So what's it like being a lizard-slave, Dr J?

james_walsh said:
And thats a nice flowery liberals reading of there objectives.

How about, a pan islamic society that inforces the rule of the Koran, where sodamittes are stoned, where no flesh is aloud to be shown , where the only public entertainment is public executions, tv is banned , music is banned, art that tries to show living thing, thats banned as well, woman back in the kitchin and if they have to go out , make shore there 3 paces behind a male member of there family. chopping the hands off people. killing of apsotates etc

Like I haven't heard this sort of thing before. :rolleyes: Are we all 'traitors' and supporters of AQ in your mind?

You're one of those gutless "hit and run" posters, aren't you?

nino_savatte said:
Like I haven't heard this sort of thing before. :rolleyes: Are we all 'traitors' and supporters of AQ in your mind?

You're one of those gutless "hit and run" posters, aren't you?

No, your not a 'traitor' or necesserly a supporter of AQ (unless your a member of the SWP). but your a wet liberal, in my book. 'hit and run poster' wrong again.

james_walsh said:
No, your not a 'traitor' or necesserly a supporter of AQ (unless your a member of the SWP). but your a wet liberal, in my book. 'hit and run poster' wrong again.

More broad brush strokes from another right wing ignoramus. You know nothing about me, yet you call me a "wet liberal". Have you got anything to say apart from the drivel you have spouted above?

You are a gutless "hit and run" wonder who has little to say beyond the range of clichés employed by so many others.

Well, I think it's interesting that we still see people demonstrate their contempt of "wet liberals" in a way that suggests they feel that "acting tough" is better somehow. If we look at the record of relevant achievements of Tony and his "tough" friends in Washington, what do we see?

I think it's hard to argue that the course pursued by Washington and aped by Blair hasn't been an almost unmitigated sequence of disasters, culminating in Iraq. How this is supposed to work any better than being "wet" I'm not sure.

nino_savatte said:
More broad brush strokes from another right wing ignoramus. You know nothing about me, yet you call me a "wet liberal". Have you got anything to say apart from the drivel you have spouted above?

You are a gutless "hit and run" wonder who has little to say beyond the range of clichés employed by so many others.

You know nothing about me as well. it don't stop you throwing stones around your glass house, unfourntly.

If your line can't take some ''hit and run'' knocks, is because its wet shit.'perhas the reason its employed by so many is because, your line is so weak.

Go have a singsong of give peace a chance. im well to the left of you reformist wankers.

james_walsh said:
You know nothing about me as well. it don't stop you throwing stones around your glass house, unfourntly.

If your line can't take some ''hit and run'' knocks, is because its wet shit.'perhas the reason its employed by so many is because, your line is so weak.

Go have a singsong of give peace a chance. im well to the left of you reformist wankers.

Really, where on the left are you?

james_walsh said:

Stop making me laugh, you exceptionally pathetic excuse for a reactionary. You're about as to the left of me as Nick Griffin is to Le Pen.

And please, put down the can of Tennant's Super.

nino_savatte said:
Stop making me laugh, you exceptionally pathetic excuse for a reactionary. You're about as to the left of me as Nick Griffin is to Le Pen.

Idiot.
What have i said thats 'reactionary' . nothing. Stop posturing, you don't weaken the ruling class, by denying that there is an islamic current that is very authoritarian-its obvious to everyone apart from you hand full off wets. Liberal wanker

james_walsh said:
What have i said thats 'reactionary' . nothing. Stop posturing, you don't weaken the ruling class, by denying that there is an islamic current that is very authoritarian-its obvious to everyone apart from you hand full off wets. Liberal wanker

You've said plenty that is reactionary. Indeed what you have said on this particular thread is redolent of the shite I hear from the right: "wet liberals" and so on. You have called me a "Liberal wanker" without any evidence to support your incredibly weak and tenuous thesis, this is why you are a knee-jerk reactionary. You are about as 'left' as Charles Kennedy.

Now kindly fuck off.

If we aren't "wet liberals" then we are "Trots". I get the feeling I've seen you on these boards before. Is your name Thor by any chance?

nino_savatte said:
You've said plenty that is reactionary. Indeed what you have said on this particular thread is redolent of the shite I hear from the right: "wet liberals" and so on. You have called me a "Liberal wanker" without any evidence to support your incredibly weak and tenuous thesis, this is why you are a knee-jerk reactionary. You are about as 'left' as Charles Kennedy.

Now kindly fuck off.[/QUOTE)

Restating that some reactionaries have used the same arguement against your weak line, is not evidence off me being a reactionary. Claiming that islamisists are not a threat, almost proves beyond dought , that your a liberal wanker ( or a trot)

james_walsh said:
nino_savatte said:

Now kindly fuck off.[/QUOTE)

Restating that some reactionaries have used the same arguement against your weak line, is not evidence off me being a reactionary. Claiming that islamisists are not a threat, almost proves beyond dought , that your a liberal wanker ( or a trot)

You're making up all of this. Where have I said these things? Please post some proof of your assertions...or put down the can of Tennant's Super.

Odd how nino manages to bring out the worst in some (you could even say many) posters.

Drop it jamie, new posters getting into pissing matches with older more established posters are more at risk of banning if they breach the FAQ. Not because of bias but there are a lot of trolls and prats that sign up just to cause trouble.

In short, leave it for now.

Bob_the_lost said:
Odd how nino manages to bring out the worst in some (you could even say many) posters.

Drop it jamie, new posters getting into pissing matches with older more established posters are more at risk of banning if they breach the FAQ. Not because of bias but there are a lot of trolls and prats that sign up just to cause trouble.

In short, leave it for now.

I've taken you off 'ignore' temporarily because you really have shown your true hypocritical colours. Your first post to me was "who pissed in your coffee?" You also made the accusation that I was only doing this to increase "my post count". But for one who has only been here since February, I would argue it is you who is doing this to increase his post count.

I like the way you say "Odd how nino manages to bring out the worst in some (you could even say many) posters". Isn't it funny how you can't even see this trait in yourself. But then you aren't one for reflection are you? Intelligent and reasoned discussion is something else you have a problem with and this is evidenced by the vendettas you have with other posters.

You're back on 'ignore' btw, since what you have to say by way of reply is likely to be the usual one-sided, ill-thought out shite.

Nino brings out the worst in twats and reactionaries, from what I've seen. New posters that are thrashing about 20-odd posts in, throwing around long-since-threadbare abuse are indeed in line for a well-deserved banning. As in real life, all newcomers bring joy - some in their arrival, others in their departure :)

Fruitloop said:
Nino brings out the worst in twats and reactionaries, from what I've seen. New posters that are thrashing about 20-odd posts in, throwing around long-since-threadbare abuse are indeed in line for a well-deserved banning. As in real life, all newcomers bring joy - some in their arrival, others in their departure :)

Bob is not one of those newcomers: he is disruptive and has a deep-seated psychological problem that is manifested in his hatred of me. I'm glad he hates me, it proves I'm doing something right. ;)

Nah, he does rub some people up the wrong way, and he's deeply hypocrytical, as you could find from my first converstion with him and his comments on the sticky at the top of this sub forum. Keep your fruitloop theorys to yourself!

But to disprove his theory above i will say no more on the matter :D

I think the fact that I wind up idiots like bob the lost, rather proves the point. When did our resident wee toy soldier actually post something worthwhile? Never, his raison d'etre is to make macho noises and wind up those posters to which he has taken an instant dislike.

I sometimes wonder how auld he is and I have reached the conclusion that he is all of 12 years of age.

Bob_the_lost said:
Nah, he does rub some people up the wrong way:D

I shoud think not!!! :rolleyes: either he`s got very long arms ( to reach to you) or you dont like the way he rubs you....why dont you ask him to "rub you" the right way....it might take some time but work at it you two////// :)

cemertyone said:
I shoud think not!!! :rolleyes: either he`s got very long arms ( to reach to you) or you dont like the way he rubs you....why dont you ask him to "rub you" the right way....it might take some time but work at it you two////// :)

Unlikely, as I said earlier his very first post on Urban was to me and it read "who pissed in your coffee this morning?"; subsequent posts followed in more or less the same vein. On that particular thread he sidled up to pbman; then months later, he turned on him. He's not to be trusted under any circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom