Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's your favourite theme tune?

This one. Still haunting and unusual.

Honourable mentions to C4's GBH ,

ITVs The One Game and BBC's The Marksman (starring David Threlfall, Michael Angelis and Craig Charles) the last two themes impossible to find...

Oh and Vladimir Cosma's theme for Kidnapped (ITV)

Been with me for 40 years. Want it at my funeral (but not the Kelly Family version!!!)

I used to like Miami Vice theme (Crocketts theme), as well as mentioned BBC's test cricket theme.

also, Last of the Summer Wine theme tune I like

Mind blown.
I aways thought it was obviously written for the show. Especially as the main bit is only 20 seconds then it just noodles for ages before the waltz version for the closing.
It's a better version on the TV show though, which isn't even the same version that's on the bbc seven inch single.

Mind blown.
I aways thought it was obviously written for the show. Especially as the main bit is only 20 seconds then it just noodles for ages before the waltz version for the closing.
It's a better version on the TV show though, which isn't even the same version that's on the bbc seven inch single.

Oh yeah... I loved the music for the show (Radiophonics included) and was amazed when I found out the theme came from The Eagles. Nice (and brief) nod to it in the 2005 film adaptation. Probably the best thing about the movie, tbh!

Back
Top Bottom