Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt6)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going out anyway, and pass about three Sainsburys on the way, so crap stuffed pasta it is. Hurrah!

A Thai fishcake (courtesy of M&S) with some twangily dressed raw veg salad type thing. The other half of the Haagen-Daaz for afters.

It's been a bit of a random day for food, really. Lunch was a nice snacklet in town with boyfriend, followed by half a tub of vanilla ice cream and a load of cherries when I got home. Then I just had a pickled herring, and now I'm going to make some actual dinner :confused:

We got a sea bass at the market this morning, so I'll roast that with some rosemary roast potatoes and mushy peas.

I'm making veal stock today too.

Too fucking busy today; I have a string of errands that will see me driving 300 kilometers by suppertime.

I've defrosted an unbaked lasagne I made last September. :eek: Hopefully I won't have to call the paramedics later. That, and green salad.

If it doesn't satisfy the mob, they can bloody-well make sandwiches.

turkey and bacon pasta i think as i used my last £2.94 to buy 3 bags of value pasta, a lump of reduced cheese, a pack of reduced turkey and a value loaf. to feed all of us till payday (wed) tasty :(

Chilli with jacket potatoes and sour cream. :cool:

I am definitely going to make a bit batch every month, it's so handy especially now I'm back at work because I haven't got 2 or 3 hours to do it properly.

red wine. and then maybe some champagne. i'm home alone and bored as a motherfucker - i've done the cleaning, the washing, the gardening, i've read a book and watched a film. there's only one thing for it - boooooooooooooooooze!!!!!!!!! :D

A chili con carne - proper going to town on this one - pork, chorizo, beef, cinnamon, chocolate, brown sugar, lots and lots of chilis. The veggie one can wait til next week - it's the weekend!

Steamed Jersey spuds, french beans, garlic, raclette, all tossed together whilst warm to melt the cheese a bit, with a nice green salad and a bottle of pinot gris. And some strawberries.

Steamed Jersey spuds, french beans, garlic, raclette, all tossed together whilst warm to melt the cheese a bit, with a nice green salad and a bottle of pinot gris. And some strawberries.

That sounds tasty!

I forgot, I'm having strawberries as well...all 10 of the ripe ones that the snails didn't get to first :mad: What a crop :D

I got a reprieve from the Errand Run From Hell, but they're still getting iffy lasagne. And green salad. And a poppyseed strudel from the bakery in town if they survive the lasagne.

an uber-veg stir-fry, with cashew nuts and brown basmati. got to get some nice nutrients into myself (to recover from my lurgy) and my boy (so he can write his thesis)

Just rung through for a curry - Chicken Chilli Masala, Rice and a Garlic Nan from the mighty Baba's of Penzance. :)

All washed down with at least one but possibly two bottles of the really-quite-passable red that Laithwaite's delivered a couple of days back. :cool:

There was only me and the littlest moolet tonight so we had a mediterranean vegetable quiche (he loves that if you call it pizza :D), salad and a huge hunk of baguette. I had a bit of roquefort as well. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom