Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lentils and Egg - sounds rather strange but it is delicious - add some tomato & chilli tapanade plus some chestnuts and it is pure comfort food!

Rubbish tonight because we can't be bothered.:rolleyes:
I'm having garlic and herb chicken and magic sam is having sea bass both from the freezer with oven chips and peas.

I want burritos.

I had a pub lunch (no booze tho cos I am teh Newly Reformed :cool: ) at 5 before work of lasagne and a big salad, so I am now having tea, toast, U75 and the World Service before going to bed :)

I just started a new job today and won't be home for a bit. It'll be mcdonalds or taco bell tonite 4 me. do you folk have taco bell over there?

Detroit City said:
I just started a new job today and won't be home for a bit. It'll be mcdonalds or taco bell tonite 4 me. do you folk have taco bell over there?

No. Thank god.

last night was spicy veg fajitas with cheese on top - but when I went to serve them they unrolled themselves :D so it was spicy veg splat :D

tonight will be meatballs, mash, peas and gravy :cool:

I've got a boned shoulder of lamb out of the freezer so I'll chop that up and casserole it with some winter veg and we'll have it with fluffy mash, sprouts and red cabbage :cool:

Ummm some sort of twist on Nigella's sausage, pepper and haloumi thing that she did last night. She spoke of it last week and so I got the necessaries this weekend. Assuming the cats don't maul another pigeon of course :mad: which we have to take to the vets :rolleyes: :oops:

Pork stew with crusty dumplings, steamed savoy cabbage and broccoli.

The little bottle of cider I ordered for the job, didn't arrive with my shopping last week and I forgot to buy one, so along with the meat/carrots/mushrooms/onions/garlic/stock/herbs and other flavourings, there's half a tin of lager in the stew too. :D

Pork chops, mash, cauliflower cheese, brocolli, carrots and sweetcorn with gravy and lots of apple sauce for me cos I don't like pork. :(

Fuck knows. After my brief burst of culinary inspiration I am back to not giving a shit. Also I'm coughing so much I nearly choked on my soup at lunchtime, so maybe it's safer if I just don't eat at all.

Well might be something entirely different now. After the problems with a pigeon last night the front door handle broke this morning and Flashy is off to gather tools from Father Flashy's place to try and get the door open. So I'll either be in the house cooking and escaping through the back door assuming we can get in that way somehow, locked out of the house and getting take away or at the police station trying to convince them Flashy was trying to get into his own house :oops: :D

This is not my week. :( :mad:

aqua said:
you need good hot thai soup m'lady :cool: with lots of fresh chilli, garlic, ginger etc

Oh, how I would love that. I ran out of tom yam paste a while back and have been too lazy to go to the Asian supermarket to get more, as it's just that little bit too far to go in a lunch hour. But I really should, I crave that shit and there are no decent Thai places near here :(

Mogden - sounds like you need livening up! Why don't you come to the Brum drinks in a couple of weeks' time? :)

Something that isn't homous, bread, tomatoes and basil.

I need to eat something proper tonight but I can't be arsed! I fancy a curry but don't. What I really want is some three bean chilli but the last time I made it it... well it came out different.

May Kasahara said:
Mogden - sounds like you need livening up! Why don't you come to the Brum drinks in a couple of weeks' time?
smile.gif
aqua said:
pm already sent :D

:oops: Do I sound that bad? :D

Is it the 3rd did I see? Don't know how late the trains run mind.

*goes for a look*

Actually they're not that bad. The last one is at 10. I might need someone to hold my hand to get me out of the station and back again. :) Flashy may or may not want to come. Is is girls only? Mind he's more girlie than me at times. Ooo is there a chance of aqua cake??!!

Mogden said:
Actually they're not that bad. The last one is at 10. I might need someone to hold my hand to get me out of the station and back again. :) Flashy may or may not want to come. Is is girls only? Mind he's more girlie than me at times. Ooo is there a chance of aqua cake??!!
cake will be provided yes :)

no not girls only - not by a long chalk :D

come along, we got people on their trains last time too :cool:

Mogden said:
Is is girls only? Mind he's more girlie than me at times. Ooo is there a chance of aqua cake??!!

No it isn't, and yes there will be aqua cake! The place will be heaving with Urbz, it'd be great if you can come along :)

May Kasahara said:
The place will be heaving with Urbz, it'd be great if you can come along :)
Innit?! :D Oh yes, you MUST come Mogden! I can touch the person's hand who spoke to Nigella then! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom