Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (pt 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night - gnocchi in tomato, basil and gorgonzola from pasta place by Kings Cross, then too much wine, Guinness & rum in the Big Chill House.
Tonight - Dunno but it better get rid of this hangover. Mebbe bangers & mash. And beer.

The wife is out, so I'll have a take away of some sort. I haven't had fish and chips for ages, so I'm leaning towards that at the moment.

dolly's gal said:
yes but what are you having for tea? :)

I have some brie so I may dip that in batter and shallow fry it in a little oil with some sweet cranberry and port sauce, on a bed of spinach and smoked bacon :)

(I a really fuckin good cook, its the only thing I am good at :D )

But........ there's a fuck load of cold meats in the fridge that need to be eaten!

i had a bowl of mush. i think it was meant to be a stew or a curry, either way itwas ok tasting mush

now that i am home i am having a second tea of a chorizo and chicken sandwhich, beer and spliff. might have a choc puddin too

tonite I will have Kentucky Fried Chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy and cole slaw.

Well I did have fish last night you'll be pleased to hear, especially May :p . It was fish fingers sarnies! But the bread was from our breadmaker and there was lettuce and mayo in it too. I did meat it yesterday too though. I had Herta frankfurters in my noodles for breakfast and a tiny packet of pork scratchings while out.

Tonight is fish pie and I've had Hertas in my noodles again this morning. :rolleyes: There wasn't enough bread for toast and my lunch sandwiches.

My beautiful thread, reduced to a mere 2 pages. *weeps*

Tonight Matthew I will be eating saussies, mash, broccoli, and gravy - there's a possibility of baked beans too, depending on how many mouths I have to feed

sheothebudworths said:
1 a chicken, cashew and apple curry
2 a veg curry
3 some beefburgers
4 some herby/garlicky/lemony crumbed chicken thighs
5 a lamb casserole and
6 a salmon and roast veg quiche

With the exception of the crumbed thighs (no point cos if I froze them, they'd probably go all soggy when I defrosted em again....so instead I just left a few spare chicken pieces) I made all of this today, as well as two lots of marinated chicken wings (one soy/spring onion/garlic/ginger and one soy/mustard/ketchup/worcester sauce/ginger), some marinated lamb neck fillet for kebabs and some marinated chicken thighs (a huge bunch of chopped fresh herbs/olive oil garlic and lemon juice)!

After all of that, the small boy asked if he could have frankfurters :mad: :rolleyes: :D but I said no :p and am now proceeding with the last dish.....a whole roast lemony/herby/garlicky chicken with roast jersey royals, courgettes, carrots, gravy and bread sauce.

Saucisses végétariennes avec purée de pommes de terre et haricots cuits au four

moose said:
Stop being posh, it doesn't suit you :p

So that's...veggie sauce with pureed chips and 4 cans of baked beans then?:confused:

moose said:

Oo-er!

Pour moi, un poison sautée avec les pommes frites et du peas de mush.

Voila! :D

sojourner said:
Stop being posh, it doesn't suit you :p

So that's...veggie sauce with pureed chips and 4 cans of baked beans then?:confused:
Veggie sausages, mash and beans, you peasant :p

or does that make me the peasant? :confused: :mad:

moose said:
Veggie sausages, mash and beans, you peasant :p

or does that make me the peasant? :confused: :mad:
It deffo makes you the peasant

Actually, err...I'm having pretty much the same thing so...

Peasants unite! :cool:

nothin. i have food but just cant be arsed . this may change in 20 minutes or so when the munchies set in, and the beer has made me think of sandwhiches and omlettes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom