Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Yu-why would the shop refuse to sell yeast? : D

We're having a very slow cooked lamb balti (it's lamb shoulder so will be tough as old boots otherwise).

I'm cheating with a Lloyd Grossman sauce with added onion, pepper and spices. Might grab some hubcap sized naan breads later.

This is the last day of our holidays and the last day before we start our Low GI healthy eating plan.
So tonight we're having gammon joint, roast potatoes, cauli cheese, carrots and runner beans.
Apple strudel and custard for pud if we can fit it in.

This is the last day of our holidays and the last day before we start our Low GI healthy eating plan.
So tonight we're having gammon joint, roast potatoes, cauli cheese, carrots and runner beans.
Apple strudel and custard for pud if we can fit it in.

I want that now

Girlfriend is fucked off with work today so am going to fire up the BBQ. Expect awesome lamb chops and onions, chilli, roasted garlic, salt, pepper and some chopped toms to go with them :)

I fancy something veggie but I am having Cumberland sausage and homemade chips with enormous field mushrooms picked this afternoon.

Did fishfingers, oven chips and peas for my son...I had a prawn/mayo sarnie while I was out so I'm not hungry...although I might have a mini pork pie or two in a bit :hmm:

Eggs kinda need to touch themselves.

Exactly. Hence why an egg isn't a full meal.

You do obviously need green, and small amounts of red, to make a proper diet, but generally, yellow and white are the basic nutrients. It's a scheme I worked out for myself and it's always served me very well.

Exactly. Hence why an egg isn't a full meal.

You do obviously need green, and small amounts of red, to make a proper diet, but generally, yellow and white are the basic nutrients. It's a scheme I worked out for myself and it's always served me very well.

Red, as in ketchup?

Back
Top Bottom