Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Thanks loads, you lot :cool:
Really the best thing about it is that it's term time only, so I won't have to put my daughter in childcare every holiday - fucking made up about that :) :cool: (although they did warn me that it's the busiest kitchen they have - which is fine by me - but also that there is a lot of *tension* there, lol :eek: :D ...I'm just gonna try and get my head down though and let it pass over me, afaic :hmm: ).

I'll prob be totally stressed after two weeks, hehe

Well done sheo! Good hours for you there.

My first curry goat went really well - I surprised myself. Bit salty though. Took hours :D Still got half a kilo of it in the freezer, so posh TV dinner for us on Friday.

Feck knows what to have tonight. Veg sausages and something, probably.

Last night's chinese food was lush. Some of the best I've ever had.
The chilli salt green beans were heavenly, I would have been happy with just a big pile of them.

Tonight will be a frittata as we've got loads of eggs to use up. It'll definitely have french and runner beans in it, but I haven't really decided what else is going in it.

woohooo - nice one sheo! congrats :D :cool:

we were meant to be having leftover curry for dinner but I scoffed most of it for lunch. the boy will probably have that and I'll have something exceedingly cheesy and tomatoey :cool:

Pizza is merely fancy cheese on toast, CC. Only I'd rather have cheese on toast, with Worchester sauce.:cool:

I fancy a three bean chilli tonight but it isn't going to happen. Spinach, pasta, pesto and something else methinks - quick and easy.

Thank you again!!!! :D

(I might be a bit pissed now :oops: ....no more time for that, shortly ;) )
oh I dunno:
qn4lk7.jpg

Splashed out on a Thai as the wife has a poorly, plaster casted ankle and feels a bit sad.

Green curry for her, steamed sea bass with ginger and various other nice sounding flavourings for me, sticky rice to accompany.

Hope it tastes good, never tried this place before. :D

That's ace news Sheo :D :cool:

I'm having jerk chicken breast, coleslaw and corn on the cob tonight :)

Neither of us are that hungry so it's been changed for a couple of mini pittas and leftovers of some feta and roast veg dip we got the other day. So jerk chicken tomorrow night it is :D

Well done sheo! Dave's so proud of you. :p

cameronDM0504_228x365.jpeg
Anyway, we had gnocchi with tomato sauce and salad, then cornets with some coconutty Ben and Jerry's.

Back
Top Bottom