Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Dunno about tonight, I may make it Mrs R's repsonsibility as she's off today.

No luck there, she was still recovering from a too much partying over the weekend :) , so I did venison steaks, deauphinoise potatoes & roast asparagus. She has promised to cook a top notch spag bol tonight :cool:

No luck there, she was still recovering from a too much partying over the weekend :) , so I did venison steaks, deauphinoise potatoes & roast asparagus. She has promised to cook a top notch spag bol tonight :cool:

You lot seem to eat like kings and queens every night :cool:

Apparently noodles with salmon of kind at mums tonight.

we're having curry tonight! I'm going to try some of those from that Mamta's kitchen that was recommended up there ^^^ I think the chickpea curry and the mushroom and pea curry - although the quantities for the mushroom one don't look enough to feed 4, nevermind 6, I might double it.

I didn't make it... might save it for my lunch on saturday (when Cptn is out :D).

Give them a bell tomorrow sheo... how did the interview go? i completely forgot to ask :facepalm:

Oh God...*alright*....I don't know, tbh? :facepalm: :confused: :D

I'm thinking I prob haven't got it now though :hmm: :( ....buuuuuuuuuuut I DID have the chinese anyway... :D

Tonight I'm trying to use stuff up so I'm going to do mushroom stroganoff (which'll also have a TINY bit of Sunday's roast pork in it, too)...prob just on toast...but with some veg, too (asparagus and sugarsnaps)...cos I NEED some veg! I've also got a small bowl of greek salad in the fridge, although that doesn't go very well :D ...maybe I'll have it as a *starter* :cool: :D

Got half a very ripe galia melon which needs eating, too, so that for pudding.

Oh God...*alright*....I don't know, tbh? :facepalm: :confused: :D

I'm thinking I prob haven't got it now though :hmm: :( ....buuuuuuuuuuut I DID have the chinese anyway... :D

Tonight I'm trying to use stuff up so I'm going to do mushroom stroganoff (which'll also have a TINY bit of Sunday's roast pork in it, too)...prob just on toast...but with some veg, too (asparagus and sugarsnaps)...cos I NEED some veg! I've also got a small bowl of greek salad in the fridge, although that doesn't go very well :D ...maybe I'll have it as a *starter* :cool: :D

Got half a very ripe galia melon which needs eating, too, so that for pudding.
ohhhhh, fingers crossed for you sheo!

AND, I now want mushroom stroganoff - in a giant yorkshire pudding.... nommmm... and with broc on the side ;)

No! Too scared :oops: :D

Anyway...I think she said 'probably the beginning of the week'....so, well fuck knows what that means, iykwim? :confused: :D I'll leave it a while... :hmm: :D

No! Too scared :oops: :D

Anyway...I think she said 'probably the beginning of the week'....so, well fuck knows what that means, iykwim? :confused: :D I'll leave it a while... :hmm: :D

It's horrible when they keep you waiting isn't it? :(
Fingers crossed for you.

We're going out for chinese food tonight, to a restaurant that loads of our friends rave about - I'm really looking forward to it.

I bought one of those Sharwoods jalfrezi wrap kits ages ago it's has a spice mix, a sauce (I think..?? tomato) and X8 chapatis. Only cost £1. I'm using paneer.

ME MAMMY WAS GONNA MAKE ME A TOAD IN THE HOLE, BUT NOW WE HAVE TO GO PICK MY SISTER UP AN I DUNNO WHAT WE WILL HAVE :(

A Friend asked me over for dinner, knowing I am going a bit crazy sitting in the house.

"What would you like to eat?" They asked.
"Anything but pizza," I say.

Anyway, they only go and serve me some manky homemade pizza with undercooked dough. Urgh! I hate pizza. So I fed it to the dog under the table, only the slice I gave it was too big and doughy for the dog to eat and it hacked it back up with a loud cough. So I had to confess I didn't like pizza, they thought I asked for pizza.

This is why I don't like friends. :mad:

A Friend asked me over for dinner, knowing I am going a bit crazy sitting in the house.

"What would you like to eat?" They asked.
"Anything but pizza," I say.

Anyway, they only go and serve me some manky homemade pizza with undercooked dough. Urgh! I hate pizza. So I fed it to the dog under the table, only the slice I gave it was too big and doughy for the dog to eat and it hacked it back up with a loud cough. So I had to confess I didn't like pizza, they thought I asked for pizza.

This is why I don't like friends. :mad:
How can you not like pizza :facepalm:

:D :D :D

WOOHOO! Nice one sheo!!!!!!! :cool:

(I did a little chair jiggle for you then)

fan-fucking-tastic news darlin! Yay!

banana085.gif
banana085.gif

Back
Top Bottom