Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Beef fajitas tonight with refried beans and rice, Sailor Jerry and ginger.

I really really fancy a tequila night. Think I might suggest going out for mexican food and shots for my birthday next month.

Can you have this tomorrow and invite me over please :)

You'd be more than welcome but bournemouth is a long way for a discovery fajita kit I reckon even if there is rum! : D

It was sounding good but the Sailor Jerrys is what clinched it :D
Next time we are visiting the boys mum's place in Bournemouth we will have to come say hi :)

Halloumi, salad, pitta. Raspberries.

Nearly didn't happen - apparently there's a national shortage of halloumi caused by some chef cooking it on the telly, and it's sold out in loads of supermarkets.

having a few friends round, so making a couple of rice dishes ... Paella de Mariscos for the flesh-eaters, Butternut Squash Risotto for the veggies. Also did some home-made Chocolate Mousse for after :)

I'm going to make an aubergine and potato curry, from Laxmi Khurani's recipe book. I have never bothered much with aubergines, so here's hoping.

Have eaten appallingly badly all day today with bacon butties etc so naturally I'm going to the chippy for tea to round things off nicely. Cod, chips, mushy peas, bread and butter and a pot of tea.

I've eaten really badly all weekend, and I was going to do some healthy for tea tonight.
However, we've just had a family conference and we're going to have cheesy chips instead :cool:

Just finished a long afternoon 'dinner' of a big roast leg of lamb. I think it was meant to be tea too. :hmm:
Will need a second tea later

Roasted vegetables (red onion, yellow pepper, courgette, aubergine, mushroom, olives) stirred through some rigatoni, parmesan and parsley on top. Ice cream.

Saturday night was mushroom stroganoff & pasta - thought everyone would balk at this a bit as it had Dijon mustard and other very strong flavours in it but both nippers loved it :cool:

Last night the littluns had pasta & tomato sauce and I had a surprisingly good leftovers bowl of pilau rice, Toulouse sausages and tomato sauce with a bit of sweet paprika mixed into it.

Dunno about tonight, I may make it Mrs R's repsonsibility as she's off today.

Back
Top Bottom