Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

How come bee?

Tonight we are having mozzarella burgers with dirty cheese slices, chips, salad, and a ton of pickled jalapenos ont side :cool:

How come bee?

Tonight we are having mozzarella burgers with dirty cheese slices, chips, salad, and a ton of pickled jalapenos ont side :cool:

Oooh we have some Linda Mc mozzerella burgers in the freezer that we got for free. Have not had them before. Any good?

lentils seem to have me doubled up in pain now... bloody love them as well!

Blimey - there's loads of food affects you badly int there?

Oooh we have some Linda Mc mozzerella burgers in the freezer that we got for free. Have not had them before. Any good?

They're excellent. I was really surprised first time we tried them. They look like meat burgers, and taste very similar, and similar consistency too, without the mad cow syndrome :D

Nah not really, I think I just moan about it a lot :D my body doesn't get on great with food.
Nah mate, it's not moaning, it's that your body reacts badly to a lot of foods! I don't react badly to anything I can think of tbh - oh, apart from pie crusts from t'pie shop. They now give me heart burn but I think that's age-related :D

it bores me :D

Dunno about tonight's tea... was thinking of a summery salad: boiled egs, coleslaw, green salad, mackerel... but not sure I've even got the energy to boil an egg!

like I said to someone the other day, if I got pissed off about all these things I'd be reet fucking angry all the time (rather than just some of the time ;) :oops:). I have days where I am really pissed off and everything's shit, but got to accept it and adjust my life round it :)

you could make burgers ;) :)

Why didn't I think of that :facepalm:
I made the bolognaise sauce anyway, I'll make the lasagne at some point this weekend, and the rest of the sauce can go in the freezer.

Sausages and lamb steaks have been purchased for tonight's bbq. Why is it that 1 type of meat isn't enough when bbqs are involved? I wouldn't dream of putting sausages and lamb steaks on the same plate at any other time :confused:

Black-beans-500x500.jpg

nom.

They sell these and any other tinned beans that one could need at the Elm Park dairy for those of you Hill residents. They're actually not always as easy to find as you'd imagine.

Last night I braved the second of the potentially rank Sainsbo's veggie ready meals I bought the other month....this one was a spinach and mushroom lasagne and thankfully, although it was far from fantastic, it was fucking shitloads better than the rank one I tried first (an aubergine bake, iirc)... :D ....plus I did a few bits of jumbo scampi ( <3 ) on the side to compensate in case it was vile :D :cool:

Tonight....a smoked salmon/cream cheese/cucmber bagel.

like I said to someone the other day, if I got pissed off about all these things I'd be reet fucking angry all the time (rather than just some of the time ;) :oops:). I have days where I am really pissed off and everything's shit, but got to accept it and adjust my life round it :)
Twue twue, there's a lot worse can happen to a person I guess

Grilled Salmon and salad-got it with me as at the library at uni till it closes-looking forward to eating it in front of the olympics in the bar.

I had a lovely Thai meal from Sukothai in town tonight: Pat Bai Grapow which the menu describes as "a special blend of garlic and pepper sauce, stir fried with peppers and onions and including a strong scented basil". I had it with chicken along with their worldbeating almost-as-good-as-off-the-street-in-Bangkok khao pat prik stirfry with chicken. It was ace. Lots of lager with it.

They sell these and any other tinned beans that one could need at the Elm Park dairy for those of you Hill residents. They're actually not always as easy to find as you'd imagine.

Yes, I noticed saisnburies use to sell black beans (their own cans, not the tropical sun ones) and no longer do
And they never have bertolli beans any more. :(

Sausages, mash and onion gravy
Last night we had peas and barley risotto, though I suppose it shouldn't be called risotto if there's no rice in it. It was delicious!

The dahl was lush (even though I slightly over cooked it and was a little drier than it should have been) but the yoghurt flat breads fucking rocked!! WIll deff be doing those again.

Bee, your home grown chillies are well spicy! I only put one small one in and it packed a punch :) :cool:

Beef fajitas tonight with refried beans and rice, Sailor Jerry and ginger.

I really really fancy a tequila night. Think I might suggest going out for mexican food and shots for my birthday next month.

Back
Top Bottom