Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Aye Kyiv burger so messy though, I mean filthy both figuratively and literally :D Will need a shower afterwards if I go for that, garlic butter all over the shop :D
But also so so tasty :D And a decent way to dress up shop bought Kyivs and add to the meal :)
I did a half fresh baked buttered baguette thing with an entire packet of mini kievs in, delicious. The inability to move for a while after was so worth it.
Food is messy as fuck and attracts clothing, or vice versa, certainly if I buy a white T-Shirt, within a week I will find myself making a large tomato based dish and having stained part of it.

Oh and Turkey drummer english muffins! Its filth but I don't care. Especially with melted cheese and toasted muffins

Last edited:
Chard, potato and chickpea soup with more chard / unidentified brassica / mustard greens added because I cooked a big batch the other day but the chard loses its colour when it's not freshly cooked
This again plus fried eggs. Didn't have lunch so I had some smoked mackerel on rye bread, plus a spoonful of peanut butter separately, for first tea.

I had a kitchen cupboard clear out yesterday, and made a massive soup with split peas, lentils, loads of celery and leeks, so I shall be eating that for the next few days.

It's ok with a bit of chilli oil poured over.

Last edited:
A courgette, cut in half lengthways and roasted on a tray, so the cut side is caramelised and delicious. Salad. Crosta & Mollica fennel crackers. Emphasis on crack.
Have you tried the Crosta & Mollica bread? It's a bit pricey but it's delicious toasted.

Back
Top Bottom