Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

OH is off tonight and we spent most of the afternoon and evening catching up on sleep, so we'll be having a very late tea - I think he's planning on doing fried eggs on toast for us both (I suspect he'll have beans or tinned spaghetti with his too, but 2 eggs and 2 toasts will be sufficient for me)

OH is off tonight and we spent most of the afternoon and evening catching up on sleep, so we'll be having a very late tea - I think he's planning on doing fried eggs on toast for us both (I suspect he'll have beans or tinned spaghetti with his too, but 2 eggs and 2 toasts will be sufficient for me)

He doesn't do a lot of cooking but he can't half fry an egg to perfection - he's done loads of hotel kitchen breakfast shifts usually on egg duties and it shows.

Feta-stuffed roast peppers, pesto pasta, Romaine salad with homegrown pea shoots.
Oh no we're not!

Changed me mind :D We're having spaghetti tossed in evoo with chilli, garlic, black olives, sundried toms and slathered in parmesan.

One of us is having vanilla ice cream with their peanut butter brownie tonight. The other one (me) is having choccy ice cream, cos that's the last of the vanilla. Chef's privilege :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom