Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Cauldron Lincolnshire saussiez, with fried eggz, beanz, a slab of toasted and buttered homebaked wholemeal bread, with dollops of brown sauce, Reggae Reggae sauce, and a splash of garlic jam with chilli ont side. And lashings of black pepper.

Jaffa cakes and dark choc Tunnocks with a decaff tea for afters.

I've got some chicken legs in the fridge, if they are still OK (it's been one of those weeks, and it's only Wednesday :hmm: ) I quite fancy something like Spanish chicken. Will do some rice to go with, also have pitta bread that needs using.

EDIT: Scratch that, the door of the fridge has been playing up a bit and must have not been shut properly at some point - the chicken legs are within date but definitely no good :( Fortunately we don't tend to have a lot of meat and no fish in there currently, nothing else in there is going to be an issue (some veg and some cheddar).

So that being the case, I think I'll get some sausages out of the freezer and do a very similar sounding sausage casserole (pork sausages, chorizo, red onion, olives, green pepper) and have with some rice.

Annoyed about the chicken though, I hate waste.

Last edited:
Update: found some sausages in the freezer, not sure what type they are mind you but likely Lincolnshire or Irish as those are the types I gravitate towards. I don't think they are veggie ones as I tend to label those very clearly so OH doesn't get meat ones by mistake - but I could be wrong, it will be clearer once they have defrosted :D They aren't quorn at least, I really am not a fan of quorn.

So tomato based sausage/chorizo casserole and some rice and pitta bread. WIll be late by the time the sausies have defrosted, but at least I have decided. :)

Back
Top Bottom