Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

What did you have kali?

Tonight it's fend for yourself freezer tea.
I think I'll have spicy bean burgers, rice and roasted mushrooms
I had Korean fried chicken and sweet potato fries and no vegetables :D Deliveroo....
It was amazingly delicious. It wasn't that bad apart from being chicken and fried....but there wasn't much of it which made me feel better 😅

Quick tea tonight, cos I am OUT! At drum class! OhmyGOD, cannot wait to lose meself in the beat again. All excited, nervous, and not wanting to go out all at the same time :D

Anyhooo - tea tonight will be freezer-foraged 3 bean chilli, with white basmati and cheese.

Last of the scones with clotted cream and bramble jelly for afters.

I was going to make BBQ mushrooms in brioche buns, with wedges, but forgot the fucking bbq sauce, and cannot be arsed to make my own, so will do that tomorrow.

Feta-stuffed roast peppers instead, with pesto fusilli and salad.

Tiramisu with blueberries for afters.

Yesterday was homemade pizzas (olive/onion/pepper/mozz/cheddar and ham/olive/mozz/cheddar) with salad and coleslaw.

Just me and my girl to feed tonight.
I made her a veggie lasagne a while back, where she said the portion was too large ( :confused: ), so we are sharing the remaining half from the freezer but I'm going to do some oven chips to go with it or she'll prob say it wasn't enough :thumbs: with broccoli, as per.
Crisps and almond fingers for pudding.

Back
Top Bottom