Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

He still hasn't said anything. Total silence except for posting a random picture in the group chat. I do think flakiness is particularly inconsiderate in the rule of six era because you've taken up a place someone else could have had. There were other people I'd have liked to invite.

I think previously flaky people are not actually that likely to have become less so after the last year, and that it's also pretty impossible to know how well anyone is really doing atm, so I'd try to avoid dwelling on it and just invite the other, less flaky friends, for now. x
Lucky people, who will fully appreciate such a feast! :cool:

I think previously flaky people are not actually that likely to have become less so after the last year, and that it's also pretty impossible to know how well anyone is really doing atm, so I'd try to avoid dwelling on it and just invite the other, less flaky friends, for now. x
Lucky people, who will fully appreciate such a feast! :cool:
People have definitely been flakier and everything being weather dependent doesn't help. What I actually did once or twice last year during weather breaks was throw a bunch of friends in a Whatsapp group and take the first 5 who accept. That worked better. I gave one party that failed to happen at all.

People have definitely been flakier and everything being weather dependent doesn't help. What I actually did once or twice last year during weather breaks was throw a bunch of friends in a Whatsapp group and take the first 5 who accept. That worked better. I gave one party that failed to happen at all.

That sounds great - like a surprise party for everyone, including you! :D
And we can still take some small revenge by making him a tea thread meme - crap/rude/disappointing/ungrateful tea friends :mad: - far into the future :cool:
It will be his legacy :thumbs:

Recipe box day today so there’s a choice of chicken curry, something else with chicken (bbq I think) keema or pasta bake which will be vegetable and not meat because they sent the wrong meat.
I’ll check use by dates but I think probably one of the curries. There’s also some coconut dahl in the freezer.

Back
Top Bottom