Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

We went out for my girls (GUSTY!) vegan pub birthday meal yesterday - everyone else had burgers but I didn't fancy that and then got a bit confused (by being OUT out) and ended up ordering a sharing plate for two (not many other options) :confused: so I had chips, sweet potato fries and pitta bread :thumbs: :facepalm: with some red pepper hummus, a chilli tofu thing and a dill beetroot salad. Tried to share - DID NOT WORK - so it was nice but lots of leftovers :D and I was still carrying my carb baby this morning. :hmm:

Was genuinely so very nice to sit on a noisy, windy main road, eating everything as fast as you could before it got cold and trying to avoid the drinks blowing over :eek: with my kids and my bezzer and her wife and have a pint though. <3 :D

Packet noodles with peas and cheese today - with tuna for me and the boy.

Steamed cod fillets OR Linda McCartney Vegetarian Mozzarella 1/4lb Burgers, can't decide. With rice, or spaghetti, and whatever vegetables I can find in tins and the freezer.

Something easy as I have felt exhausted all the way through today, eyes can barely keep open. However I need to do a token food shop tonight and get petrol on the way home work.

I'm starting to really miss having tea at a reasonable time (it is breakfast for us right now due to OH being on nights and my sleep and eating schedule is completely chaotic)

It was going to be honey miso tofu with mushroom rice and bok choi, but the lure of the garden was too strong so it's easy peasy jacket potatoes with cheese & beans, pickles etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom