Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Fish and chips from the chippie with a cup of tea
Four cans of Carlsberg
Three milk/white chocolate doughnuts from Delta bakery in Wood Green, also washed down with tea.

(I got paid today - both Universal Credit and my first week's pay from Wilko, so I'm in the mood for celebrating!)

Last night was a disappointing pizza delivery. They forgot my extra jalapeños and the pepperoni was well suspect :hmm: May not use that particular purveyor of pizza again.

Some sort of chicken and spinach curry tonight. Found some poppadoms at the back of the cupboard so those to accompany.

Fruit salad made of slices of orange, banana and apple slathered with plain yoghurt with a dash of almond essence in it. Walnuts and sunflower seeds chucked on the top. Was bloody lovely. And I feel very virtuous. I fancy that particular feeling will be drowned in gin before too much longer. :D

I remembered to get sausages out of the freezer, not sure what I am going to do with them. We have spuds still that need using so sausage and mash would be the obvious solution. I am just not feeling very excited by the thought of cooking or eating atm.

I was going to say that I so know that feeling and that it sounds like a day for either toast or a takeaway... and then....

Ahh I want to get a delivery from Efes now...

Do it! :cool:

Back
Top Bottom