Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

My eating is really out of sync. Eating at about 1600 and then a snack at midnight!

So dunno- had prepared some vegan cluck and marinated in Chinese spices and wine....but don't fancy it so its back in the fridge.

On me ownio again tonight, fella's out at a care call til 8. Tuna mayo baked spuds for me then, with a salad.

One of those posh Gu salted caramel cheesecakey type things for afters. The ones that taste fucking amazing but are never quite big enough.

I've got a bit of a thing for Gu desserts, they're a bit expensive mind you but yes please. I particularly like the chocolate souffles, and they come in little dishes that are quite handy to use in the kitchen.

Really excited about tea tonight. I bought some posh cheeses from the Cheshire Cheese company, so we're gonna have a wine and cheese night :D

We've got caramelised onion and Rioja, black truffle, and ale and mustard cheddars, garlic crackers, rosemary crackers, roast garlic jam with chilli, black garlic pickle, ale and mustard pickle, garlic-stuffed big green olives, salad, and huge black grapes. Also got a bottle of nice Rioja, and a cheapo Cotes du Rhone. Yay!

Takeaway night at work tonight, so no cooking and had a 50% off Uber Eats voucher. Huge amounts of mixed tandoori meats, curry sauce, chips and a naan. I've not even left the house today. Definitely need to run tomorrow when I get home.

Back
Top Bottom