Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Yesterday was roast lamb, roast potatoes, spring greens and peas. White chocolate and raspberry ripple baked cheesecake for pud.

Going to do some sort of middle eastern inspired thing with the leftover lamb tonight, zhoug couscous to go with it.

We went out yesterday so having our roast today.
lamb, roast potatoes, broccoli, carrots, stuffing and Yorkshires.
We forgot to get anything for pudding but there is a lot of chocolate and some Ben and Jerry’s in the freezer.
I really fancy lemon meringue pie.

Had some mahoosive spuds in the bag I got in the supermarket on Saturday and OH loves jacket spuds so that is what is for tea tonight.

To go with the jacket spuds:

I roasted a chicken yesterday so I will have some of that cold, I'll also make some tuna salad (tinned tuna, red pepper, onion, garlic, mayonnaise) and a tomato & cucumber salad. We also have coleslaw (bought from the supermarket) and cheese. (Oh and butter on the spuds of course)

Last edited:
It's new batch of stew day.

Mugi miso
dried shitake
shredded kelp
red onion
lots of garlic
carrots
sprouts
mushrooms
red pepper
can of tinned toms
can of beans.

Last edited:
Dinner is a bit up in the air tonight, plans have been disrupted by OH getting a doughnut night shift at the last minute, so he had some massive sarnies with tuna salad left over from last night and sliced tomato as a rushed late lunch/early tea before disappearing off in the direction of the bus stop!

I've got a lot of roast chicken still in the fridge and some green beans and half a red pepper that needs using, so I think I am going to do myself a stir fry with those ingredients plus onion/garlic/chilli/ginger/soy sauce etc and have with some plain rice.

Last edited:
On Sunday I made a Torta Pasqualina which is an Easter Pie with eggs, spinach and ricotta.

Tonight was lentils with roasted beetroot and cumin carrots.

Back
Top Bottom