Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

I got a Hello Fresh box as a free gift for renewing some insurance (thought it was probably better value and healthier than a Dominos voucher :D) so trying the first meal from that which will be Korean Beef Tacos with Sriacha Mayo and Pickled Cucumber. Except the cucumber wasn't in the box :facepalm: Nor was the ginger (although I have some of that). Not the best start :D

I got a Hello Fresh box as a free gift for renewing some insurance (thought it was probably better value and healthier than a Dominos voucher :D) so trying the first meal from that which will be Korean Beef Tacos with Sriacha Mayo and Pickled Cucumber. Except the cucumber wasn't in the box :facepalm: Nor was the ginger (although I have some of that). Not the best start :D

We're having the same tonight!
I did get the cucumber :thumbs:

:mad: :D
I checked the other 2 recipes and they’re fine. I obvs got a rogue bag. They’ve given me a discount on a future box to apologise but I haven’t decided whether I want another one yet :D
I found them quite bad for missing ingredients, and insufficiently apologetic. If the whole point you're doing it is to avoid the supermarket, and it meant you had to go to the supermarket, 35p off the next order for the fucking cucumber is not adequate.

Back
Top Bottom