Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Why are you not 20 bloody stone Numbers ?!
Thankfully always had a high metabolism, I do gain or drop weight quite easily (depending on how much I work out) but my body shape doesn't change that much, weirdly. In the last 6 weeks I've dropped nearly 6 or 7kg, but look the same.

I know the last few meals I've posted about have been a bit shite but I do tend to eat very well.

Thankfully always had a high metabolism, I do gain or drop weight quite easily (depending on how much I work out) but my body shape doesn't change that much, weirdly. In the last 6 weeks I've dropped nearly 6 or 7kg, but look the same.

I know the last few meals I've posted about have been a bit shite but I do tend to eat very well.
Lucky bleeder. I had a fast one for years but meno, HRT and now frigging beta blockers has put paid to that :mad:

Whole tandoori style chicken, a big pack of frozen Indian snack and a seriously spicy dahl with green lentils. I'm at work and bought some scotch bonnets a while back and they were pretty mild. They have obviously seriously intensified in the fridge in the last few weeks. Bit of salad and pitta on the side. If your being paid to cook you may as well cook stuff you like. :)

Whole tandoori style chicken, a big pack of frozen Indian snack and a seriously spicy dahl with green lentils. I'm at work and bought some scotch bonnets a while back and they were pretty mild. They have obviously seriously intensified in the fridge in the last few weeks. Bit of salad and pitta on the side. If your being paid to cook you may as well cook stuff you like. :)
Wow that is my kind of meal UAOS

Lucky bleeder. I had a fast one for years but meno, HRT and now frigging beta blockers has put paid to that :mad:
For my height (5’ 9”) 12 1/2 to 13 stone is supposedly ideal, but I feel at my most comfortable at 14 1/2 to 15.

Complete aside but a few years ago I had a 360 medical. I was pretty much 100kg bang on (so 15’ 7”) at the time and in the pre test assessment the physio fella said I report as clinically obese.

Stripped to my briefs and he went ‘... maybe not...’ :cool:

For my height (5’ 9”) 12 1/2 to 13 stone is supposedly ideal, but I feel at my most comfortable at 14 1/2 to 15.
I'm probably similar to you - 5'11" and between 10 and 11 stone, and while I will gain weight if I eat more, that's mediated by meds which stimulate appetite. Otherwise I tend to drop back to my baseline weight (which is 'skinny fucker'). I eat a healthy diet overall, so things just seem to work for me but I appreciate I'm lucky in that respect. Hollow legs as they say.

I was 10 stone from teenage years right through to late 30s, when a prescribed painkiller made me gain weight. Now around 5kg more than that on average, and typically average just under 70kg.

Tonight I am going to have a turkey sandwich and a bowl of vegetable beef soup. I do have some leftover Thai but don’t know if the stomach can handle the spices right now. I’m feeling better but still nowhere near 100%.

Complete aside but a few years ago I had a 360 medical. I was pretty much 100kg bang on (so 15’ 7”) at the time and in the pre test assessment the physio fella said I report as clinically obese.

Stripped to my briefs and he went ‘... maybe not...’ :cool:
Lucky you (again)!

I'm not exactly overweight, BMI of 22, but I am a lot bigger than I've been in my entire life, and I struggle to get used to it. I just exercise daily and try not to stuff my face as much as I have done ALL MY LIFE :mad:

Lucky you (again)!

I'm not exactly overweight, BMI of 22, but I am a lot bigger than I've been in my entire life, and I struggle to get used to it. I just exercise daily and try not to stuff my face as much as I have done ALL MY LIFE :mad:
My wife is the same with meno :(

My BMI is over 30 but I’m far from obese as it indicates I am.

Back
Top Bottom