Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

After a very shit day, we decided to enter the 21st century order our first Deliveroo delivery from Pizza Express.
They brought the wrong ones. Currently waiting to see if the right ones arrive any time soon. :rolleyes:
This happened with Dominos once. We ended up with 5 pizzas, 3 sides and two puddings.
Deliveroo will probably give you a credit.
Hope you get your pizzas.

Actually:

Lamb is less than 1 year old
Hogget is 1 to 2 years old
Mutton is older than 2 years
Wtf is Hogget? Never heard that terminology before. If I went into a decent restaurant over here and ordered Hogget they would be like wtf?

Didn't actually have any chickpeas in last night so used black beans instead. Phwoar. Totally worked. Was gonna make a 3 bean chilli today but feeling very lazy so might just finish the curry, and get some naans from the co op.

Decaff tea and carrot cake for afters, but am quite envious of nogojones pudding plans! :D

I really like cheesecake but the New York cheesecake is a bit boring on its own. I usually buy lovely berries to go with it. The lotus biscoff cheesecake in Waitrose is gorgeous but so so sweet.

I really like cheesecake but the New York cheesecake is a bit boring on its own. I usually buy lovely berries to go with it. The lotus biscoff cheesecake in Waitrose is gorgeous but so so sweet.
Lotus Biscoff cheesecake and Lotus Biscoff ice cream are sublime... irresistible... oh my, I need it, I need it now...
But all I have (well, all that comes close) is a bar of Snickers. Might melt it and have with vanilla ice cream...
Ah - but there’s a jar of Biscoff spread... (will dream of possible concoctions for the next hour)

Was supposed to be pork ramen with last night’s leftovers but we’ve decided to postpone that to tomorrow as a slightly lighter meal as we’re having afternoon tea (at home) for MIL’s birthday.

So we got a curry delivered :thumbs: Went off piste and had a lamb special and a chicken special, rice and naan between us. It was tops :cool:

Back
Top Bottom