Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Thursday night and Friday night we had sausage casserole -

I managed to get some nice Lincolnshire sausages for me, and he had Richmond Meat-Free
Onions, celery carrots, mushrooms, cider, thyme, bay, salt & pepper, veg stock in his, beef stock in mine
Served with cheesy mash day 1, and mash with leeks (aka "leeky mash") day 2
Making the most of sausage week.

Saturday night we had a few leftover mushrooms that needed using so I did a pasta sauce involving red onion, mushrooms, garlic, tomatoes, oregano, basil and black pepper. With a mix of penne and fusilli because we didn't have a full portions worth of either - was delicious though!

Another plant-based tea - two apples, more micro greens and a bag of radishes. Feels very healthy. Going to have to eat radishes more often.

The apples had so much wax on them I had to wash them with fairy liquid. :mad:

Today we are having our last roast dinner before christmas. This is some weird rule I've imposed upon my family so we can really enjoy Christmas dinner. :facepalm:

We're having roast chicken, roast potatoes, stuffing, sprouts, broccoli, carrots, peas, Yorkshire puds and lots of gravy.
Lemon meringue pie for pudding.

Spaghetti, diced vegetarian frankfurters, mushrooms, cabbage, yellow pepper, celery, tomato purée, basil, cayenne pepper. Not very nice tbh but ticked the necessary nutrition boxes.

Cherry and almond crumble with custard.

Today we are having our last roast dinner before christmas. This is some weird rule I've imposed upon my family so we can really enjoy Christmas dinner. :facepalm:

We're having roast chicken, roast potatoes, stuffing, sprouts, broccoli, carrots, peas, Yorkshire puds and lots of gravy.
Lemon meringue pie for pudding.
What time should I show up? 🤪

still not feeling too great but tea will be egg rolls, beef w/pea pods and Szechuan chicken

Probably soup.

I got indigestion from the sausage thingy yesterday, well.. might be the cheese sandwich I had with it, the 2 cornetto's I had after or the crisp/cheese/hummus medley I had prior to it. I woke up at 1:30am with awful indigestion, probably not helped by the fact I fell asleep about 15 minutes after eating.

So yea, soup for me tea today.

Probably soup.

I got indigestion from the sausage thingy yesterday, well.. might be the cheese sandwich I had with it, the 2 cornetto's I had after or the crisp/cheese/hummus medley I had prior to it. I woke up at 1:30am with awful indigestion, probably not helped by the fact I fell asleep about 15 minutes after eating.

hope you feel better Numbers

Probably soup.

Why are you not 20 bloody stone Numbers ?!

Back
Top Bottom