Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Felicity Cloake's series in The Guardian, "How to cook the perfect..." is always my first port of call when looking for recipes - she tries various recipes - I find her very reliable. Lo and behold, she has tackled Goulash

thank you thank you Epona. I saved this recipe and will make it within the next couple of weeks. I'm going to serve it on egg noodles or pasta. It sounds delicious.

thank you thank you Epona. I saved this recipe and will make it within the next couple of weeks. I'm going to serve it on egg noodles or pasta. It sounds delicious.

I heartily recommend the series, she's been doing an article a week for years - if you want the low down on a variety of classic or traditional dishes where someone else tries out a load of existing recipes and reports back, then it's excellent.

First attempt of home made beef and vegetable stew with beef, potatoes, carrots, onions, turnip, broccoli, garlic, chopped tomatoes, beef stock and loads of different spices. All got ( apart from the beef and spices ) from the local community fridge , so will will cost about 2 quid for 4-5 servings.

45 mins cooking time to go. Cant wait

Last edited:
Mushroom, beetroot and polish sausage risotto, including fresh mushrooms and three types of dried ones, also from the Polish shop so not entirely sure what they all were. Delicious 10/10. Was meant to be fennel not beetroot, but I must have eaten the fennel.

Back
Top Bottom