Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

We've got 1 portion of pasta with basil pesto left over from last night so I'm going to jazz that up a bit for Nate by adding some chopped tomatoes, olives, capers, garlic, chilli.

I have some bacon that needs using up, so I'll do myself an amatriciana style sauce, probably with some penne.

Garlic bread on the side

Last night was bacon sandwiches because we really couldn’t be bothered.
Tonight we have a chicken and red wine thing from M&S, stuffed mushrooms, green beans and new potatoes. We’ll also have a slice of a fucking massive Victoria sponge I couldn’t not buy when my friend took me to Costco. I think we’ll have to freeze at least half.

Vegetarian ziti (the pasta and sausage bake of The Sopranos fame), made with Richmond meat-free sausages. Glass of Desperados.
If I have room, maybe a slice of chocolate and beetroot cake I made for the week. (Might seem odd to not have room, but I had a LOT of cake mix AND a Snickers not long ago.)

Last edited:
Failed to prepare food, so sent out for Deliveroos. I was going to have risotto with pumpkin, gorgonzola and crispy pork cheeks.

Restaurant just phoned and the risotto is off. I was looking forward to a new kind. :(

I'm having a Gianluca Vialli pizza instead.

Beer.

Back
Top Bottom