Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What's for tea tonight? (#8)

Ya know what Badgers? :mad:

I wrote my post and then I DELIBERATELY edited it to put the dots in between the cheese and the salad JUST IN CASE BADGERS ASKED ME IF THE SALAD WAS GOING TO BE *ON* THE POTATO! :mad:

I'M NOT ANSWERING - D'YA HEAR ME! :mad:

anger.gif
I like them on toast :)

:D

Ya know what Badgers? :mad:

I wrote my post and then I DELIBERATELY edited it to put the dots in between the cheese and the salad JUST IN CASE BADGERS ASKED ME IF THE SALAD WAS GOING TO BE *ON* THE POTATO! :mad:

I have pushed this too far haven't I?

:(

Mmmm, linguine with crab sounds lovely.

I cooked a gammon joint in the slow cooker on sunday and bunged loads of green lentils, onions and garlic in with it.
We ate the meat and the rest of it is sitting in the fridge waiting to be blitzed into soup.
It's cold and miserable today so I'm thinking that a bowl of that will go down a treat.

quality, my mum's made a bulk load of shepherd's pies and is dropping one off to me at some point! so, pie and veggies for dinner.

the chicken had gone off so we had thai beef salad. it was nice, but now i keep burping chilli breath

I knocked up some cupboard fayre: pasta with tinned cherry toms, mascarpone and bacon with griddle courgettes.
Ice cream in bed for pudding.

Stuff from the fridge probably
Perhaps enhanced by stuff from the cupboard
Probably prepared in or on the cooker

Actually, fuck that - gonna go to the shops and see what looks good - roast chicken wings and cauli cheese with something GREEN is appealing atm. :cool:

Don't really fancy anything, I'm sickly.
The boy's experimenting with fish, which frankly makes me feel a bit spew.
Might have some cereal.

Chicken wings, cauli cheese and something green (broc) IT IS! :cool: :D

Also going to make a carrot and coriander soup for lunches and a teeny bit of chicken stock from the bones of whatever I eat tonight plus the roasted wing tips for a slow cooked soy pork thing I'm going to make on Friday when my mum's coming and lastly a marinade (will be a spring onion/soy/ginger/garlic/five spice etc type thing) to put the rest of the chicken wings in before freezing them (saves me a job when I take them back out of the freezer!).

sausage, mash, cabbage and carrots tonight. doesn't sound very appealling now I write it down :(

That can be a fab meal, especially on a cold night.

When having this meal I must admit that I can have sausage envy if I'm on veggie sausages and Miss BP has been to the butchers!

- really needs gravy though IMO!

crustychick - why not make the sausages, carrots and onions into a casserole using red wine, and have that with mash and cabbage?

Back
Top Bottom