Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

Getting 18 holes-in-one, no doubt
You'd better believe that he regularly gets, 19, 20, 25 holes-in-one in a round, IN A SINGLE ROUND - just outstanding club control, truly exceptional, golf experts have hailed him as world-beating.

Which golf experts? Oh, you wouldn't have heard of them, they're from, ah, Canada. Jacques, Jacques la, Jacques le... Jacques le Petit Filous, and... Joe, Joe le Taxi.

You'd better believe that he regularly gets, 19, 20, 25 holes-in-one in a round, IN A SINGLE ROUND - just outstanding club control, truly exceptional, golf experts have hailed him as world-beating.

Which golf experts? Oh, you wouldn't have heard of them, they're from, ah, Canada. Jacques, Jacques la, Jacques le... Jacques le Petit Filous, and... Joe, Joe le Taxi.
He has claimed a 2.8 handicap, Tiger Woods plays off +8 to give you an idea of how good Trump.

Lol

The Scottish Greens have launched a campaign to put pressure on the Scottish Government to seek an unexplained wealth order (UWO) on Trump International’s acquisition of Turnberry.

Speaking in Holyrood on Thursday, Nicola Sturgeon said a probe like this would need to be initiated by the Crown Office – though the Greens dispute that....

I watched a Trump compilation of some of his "funniest bits"... It struck me that what he's done is brought WWF culture to mainstream politics. If only someone would smash a fold up chair over his head
i posted this the other day, saying that it dawned on me Trump was treaing his rallies like WWF matches...have been thinking about that, also that time he followed HIlary Clinton around the stage - pure wrestling move

So i was talking about this with a friend and he was telling me that
1. Trump is friends with the guy who runs/owns WWF, Vince McMahon, and actually took part in a fight

2. whats more than that, when in 2007 Vince McMahon got blown up in his limo as part of one of the storylines that runs in WWF, Trump supposedly believed it (quite widely reported) ,
WWE Executive and Vince's son-in-law, Triple H addressed Donald Trump's frantic reaction during a 2008 interview on Opie and Anthony Show. Hunter briefly addressed Trump's reaction after the explosion. “Oh man, I was scared to death. If I hadn’t seen the pre-tape where he got in and out of the car, you know what I mean. What kills me is so many people called, like Trump called and was like ‘something happened to Vince,’” Triple H said during the interview.
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

So, the tangerine object made an announcement in the rose garden on covid (also been whinging about pfzier's timing) but didn't take any questions.

And the rightwingers had a rally today (during which he did a lap around freedom plaza).

He's played at least three rounds of golf ...

[i also assume that he's been drafting Exec orders and pardons, as well as issuing what could be termed vexatious lawsuits, whilst apparently preventing an orderly transition from beginning]

Back
Top Bottom