Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

Tw1tter must be wishing that someone, anyone, can wrestle the tangerine buffoon's phone away from him.
He must have got some sort of record for the number of his posts that got flagged in the past couple of days.

Oh, I don't know, I would love to work for twitter and be in charge of moderating his tweets.

Although, TBF, I would be trigger happy, and wouldn't last too long,

We've got 10 weeks of him being the most narcissistic, vindictive, psychotic, bad loser the world has ever known, whilst also being the most powerful single individual in the world, commander in chief of the most powerful army in the world. In control of the most devastating arsenal the world has ever known....
Should I be worried? What could possibly go wrong?

Tw1tter must be wishing that someone, anyone, can wrestle the tangerine buffoon's phone away from him.
He must have got some sort of record for the number of his posts that got flagged in the past couple of days.
Hopefully they'll ban him fairly soon after January.

I'm torn about Trump's moronic tweeting. I certainly hope they're all archived somewhere so they're always available and not just as a handful of Internet memes.
I think there was some debate about that a few years ago - not sure whether it resulted in it being decided that his own account was part of the official record or not now. Part of it was I think whether he had the right to block followers. Maybe our US posters can shed light on this - petee?

But now you're retired you could dedicate yourself to saving all of his tweets. Should keep you busy for a couple of weeks...

If he is planning to barricade himself in the Oval Office I can see a flaw in his plans, the problem us men face is when we get past a certain age our ability to hold out is restricted by our bladders. Biden is going to need the place cleaned before he moves in.
Is there not an en-suite ? :eek:

Back
Top Bottom