Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

I am surprised to find that george Washington was 6 foot 2... I'd wondered if that explained the teeny table in front of his portrait in the Thanksgiving room ...

"The tallest U.S. president was Abraham Lincoln at 6 feet 4 inches (193 centimeters), while the shortest was James Madison at 5 feet 4 inches (163 centimeters)."
Washington was a big, powerfully-built man, by all accounts.
Mind, I always thought that Obama was near 6'4", at least

Can we pass on the legal bills to trump himself? :)
I doubt he's been foolish enough to put his own money in when supporters are tripping over themselves to throw their money away at the campaign.
like this guy. don't think he'll get anywhere with his buyer's remorse plea.

It's pretty silly - though apparently it was a gift from Queen Victoria and is made from the timber of the HMS Resolute, which is a little better than just bringing a desk home from the shop and saying "I shall name you Resolute!"

given what the US had done earlier in the ships service it would have been rude not to to have done something when HMS Resolute was finally scrapped

I doubt he's been foolish enough to put his own money in when supporters are tripping over themselves to throw their money away at the campaign.
like this guy. don't think he'll get anywhere with his buyer's remorse plea.
This is someone who not only believed the shit coming out of Trump's mouth but gave him $2.5M because of it, we're really talking a special kind of stupid here aren't we? :facepalm: How the hell did he manage to accumulate so much money in the first place?

This is someone who not only believed the shit coming out of Trump's mouth but gave him $2.5M because of it, we're really talking a special kind of stupid here aren't we? :facepalm: How the hell did he manage to accumulate so much money in the first place?

Harvard then Pharma and healthcare

Plenty fo people who are markets-astute and fincially astute (they're good at playing the markets, in other words) are stunningly stupid in lots of other ways, not least politically

Has tangerineman noticed his followers leaving and the numbers following the President-elect soaring ?

(technically, they may not be all the same individuals ... )

Awwwwwwww this is going to smart :(

All these tweeters STOLEN to give FRAUDULENT NUMBERS :mad: BEST TWEETER IN ENGLAND SAID THE NUMBERS WERE STOLEN

Biden in general terms is less of a cunt than Trump. However, in the context of Twitter Biden is also by far the most boring of the two cunts. Trump's continued bitter resentment at and denial of having lost is still very funny.l

Has tangerineman noticed his followers leaving and the numbers following the President-elect soaring ?

(technically, they may not be all the same individuals ... )

technically , they may not all be in the hands of a few individuals. Biden's put on 10x what TRUMP HAS LOST in the 27 out of 28 days since the election Biden won, they won't ALL be bot farms

In a last-minute push, the Trump administration announced Thursday that it will auction off drilling rights in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge in just over a month, setting up a final showdown with opponents before President-elect Joe Biden takes office.

The sale, which is now set for Jan. 6, could cap a bitter, decades-long battle over whether to drill in the coastal plain, a pristine expanse that's home to migrating caribou, polar bears and other wildlife. The Trump administration has made it a priority to open the land to development.

Back
Top Bottom