Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

You have to wonder if he was a carrier when he was on the debate stage. Did he expose a large number of other people, including Joe Biden? I guess germ warfare is one way to win.

Or, is this just another manipulative lie? Because the responsible thing to do at this point if you are a candidate and have been exposed is to cancel all campaign stops for at least two weeks. This will pull Biden off the campaign trail too.

Not sure this is good news tbh. He's not sick yet and even at his age there's a good chance he won't get sick much if at all. Dems will need to be very careful how they handle it.

Trump is too much of a narcissist to voluntarily give up attending his own rallies for two weeks.

But Biden isn't. This will pull Biden off the campaign trail, but not Trump. I suspect that this a calculated move on the Trump campaign's part to shut down Biden's campaign for two important weeks leading up to the election.

Or, am I just getting paranoid in my old age?

Its going to be really bad when he recovers or indeed doesn't really get very ill. He's going to go into overdrive about it being just a bit of flu. It's going to be horrible for everyone who has lost someone to this wretched virus and just catastrophic for the future.

Johnson learnt nothing from his brush with death and he has more emotional intelligence than Trump. Than again a patio has more emotional intelligence than Trump.

Its going the biggest strongest case of covid ever in the history of the universe

Last edited:
But Biden isn't. This will pull Biden off the campaign trail, but not Trump. I suspect that this a calculated move on the Trump campaign's part to shut down Biden's campaign for two important weeks leading up to the election.

Or, am I just getting paranoid in my old age?
Yeah. Dems have to tread very carefully here. It could be the wisest thing to do to call a two week halt to campaigning. Dunno about calculated move - hard to fake something like this - but it could end up to Trump's advantage.

Not sure this is good news tbh. He's not sick yet and even at his age there's a good chance he won't get sick much if at all. Dems will need to be very careful how they handle it.
Yep, if a few random Dems or 'liberal commentators' come out with ill advised phrases, they will be used against them. This whole thing, is good for the Republicans (be it Trump of Pence), they were losing before and this acts as disruption. Biden's first thought must have been 'look you fucking idiot, take this seriously, wearing a mask doesn't make you a wimp' etc. He can't say that, though the Dems will have to find a way of saying this shows the President's judgement was massively flawed.

Yep, if a few random Dems or 'liberal commentators' come out with ill advised phrases, they will be used against them. This whole thing, is good for the Republicans (be it Trump of Pence), they were losing before and this acts as disruption. Biden's first thought must have been 'look you fucking idiot, take this seriously, wearing a mask doesn't make you a wimp' etc. He can't say that, though the Dems will have to find a way of saying this shows the President's judgement was massively flawed.
Hate to say i told you so but... (cue hives jokes)

And if he does get sick, they'll have to express sympathy, prayers, etc.

That bastard Biden must taken some contaminated air into the debate and use a miniature canister to aerosol at POTUS

Back
Top Bottom