Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

That’s one possible storyline isn’t it? Trump disappears from view for 3 weeks in isolation before emerging, victorious, a week before the election as the guy who conquered the virus, standing against the old guy who hasn’t yet had the virus.

Are his election strategists really too ethical to have come up with something like that?

I think that's conspiraloon territory, given the cover-up required.

If he dies, he dies undefeated. I’d rather see him humiliated in an election, then have his cunt children die in big game hunting accidents. This way he dies a winner.

Any chance he might have passed it on to a few senators? Could do with a couple being out of action for a few weeks or permanently.

At an apparently reasonably fit 61, Pence would probably survive a bout with the virus, but I guess there is a chance that the US could have four presidents over the next four months - five if Biden gets the virus, wins the election, and dies after Inauguration Day.

Well, if he has it (and it's not just a ploy to avoid debates/say the election wasn't fair because he was ill), there's two narratives:

'It's a nothing. I had it. I had it. And I can tell you it's nothing, there's nothing to worry about'

'The doctor told me, the doctor told me "You had it bad because you're so strong". Only really strong people get strong COVID-19 and I got strong COVID-19, but very few people will get strong COVID-19, but I got it because I was strong. But it's OK because I could fight it because I'm so unusually strong and I have such good genes. But most people don't have to worry about it, they'll get normal COVID-19 and that's just like a cold'

I mean, I don't know, but a lot of people are saying it. They're saying to me "Does Donald Trump really have Covid-19? I don't think he does. It would mean he doesn't have to do the debates and gets to triumphantly re-appear a week before election day." A lot of people, many people are saying it. Look it up. And I think that the people deserve to know either way, I don't know.

#ProduceTheTest

Well, if he has it (and it's not just a ploy to avoid debates/say the election wasn't fair because he was ill) ...

My first thought. Fake news. It’s a bit conspiraloon but will he stage a spectacular recovery in a few weeks and be billed as the President who beat C19 claiming solidarity with those infected? There’d need to be a lot of people ‘in on it’ though.

What happens if he becomes seriously ill? What happens if he pulls out of the race? What if he is touch and go, like in a coma, come election day? Or clear of the virus but permanently and seriously fucked by it?

Pence becomes last min repub candidate i guess? No idea who would be running mate.

Back
Top Bottom