Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

But after that ...Trump wanted Putin back on the G 7/8 table ...no quibble ..after a couple of non itemized calls .....

This is way worse than what he was impeached for .....the rest of the gops are going to be avoiding press like the ...er plague.....for as long as they can over this one ....Benghazi was like.....4 years worth of investigation ...you can bet the CiA have receipts?...popcorn time

..Pompey is neck deep in this too .....heh......

Last edited:
But after that ...Trump wanted Putin back on the G 7/8 table ...no quibble ..after a couple of non itemized calls .....

This is way worse than what he was impeached for .....the rest of the gops are going to be avoiding press like the ...er plague.....for as long as they can

It's the Trump administration. It will be excused/deflected/obfuscated/brushed under the carpet, like all the rest of the shit that's gone down over the last 3 years.

(hope am wrong, mind)

This one seems next level.....even just taking the press release at face value ..that trump and pence were out of the loop....then why ...and who made that decision ?

Sound quality's bad but I suspect that if its part of his next series on HBO it will be as clear as crystal

Obama what we gonna do Inject him with the wuhan flu
Hillary Clinton what we gonna do Lock her up like we used to do
W H O what we gonna do Chop them up like the Saudis do
Chinese people what we gonna do? Nuke them like in World War II

The debate now needs to move on from ‘is Trump a racist?’ to ‘is there a single Trump supporter who isn’t a racist?’

Can't find the reference now, but I'm sure this morning I saw a remark to the effect that, in some quarters, wearing a mask is now seen as a protest against (or just plain opposition to) the tangerine man.

I think I've figured out what Trump is going to do if he loses.

Faced with multiple prosecutions when he leaves office, I honestly believe he will make an official visit to Moscow to meet Putin and not come back.

That would be the most epic thing to happen in the history of American politics. I don't think it will happen. Nice to dream though. I think he'll go quite easily tbh, and obfuscate the legal process for the rest of his life with an army of lawyers. there'll be no date in court for an ex-preisdent, I really can't see it happening. he'll protect himself at all costs. but i'd be mightily pleased to see any sort of legal action whatsoever

Back
Top Bottom