Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

The difference is, you live in America, I don’t.

I’m merely making my own observations of Trump compared to other politicians over there, Biden is a clear example to make comparison of in the energy dept. Also cast your mind back to the run up to 2016 where Trump clearly ran rings around Hillary Clinton, she couldn’t keep up with Trumps back to back rallies around the country.

But at least those red hat wearers are clearly identifiable by such for you to self segregate yourself from with your contempt whilst you whisper under your breath, grindingly, ‘disphits’.
Fuck off, you cunt.

I’m merely making my own observations of Trump compared to other politicians over there, Biden is a clear example to make comparison of in the energy dept. Also cast your mind back to the run up to 2016 where Trump clearly ran rings around Hillary Clinton, she couldn’t keep up with Trumps back to back rallies around the country.

But at least those red hat wearers are clearly identifiable by such for you to self segregate yourself from with your contempt whilst you whisper under your breath, grindingly, ‘disphits’.
You're not American, honestly thought you were, can i ask why you're so keen on a foreign president

You're not American, honestly thought you were, can i ask why you're so keen on a foreign president

I’m not (that keen).

But the parallels in response to Brexit and Trump by those of a political leaning are uncanny.
[/QUOTE]

Both are stupid and should be called out.

I’m not (that keen).

But the parallels in response to Brexit and Trump by those of a political leaning are uncanny.

Uncanny?

The racist lying deluded sex pest in the White House is a danger not just to his own citizens but to all of us.

Playing Mr devil's advocate is fine up to a point but making out that Trump is some kind of victim, well, that's just lousy trolling.

Look.... if you are trolling raise your game ! If your not then pay attention and learn how to actually understand what the other people on the thread are saying..... maybe enter into a dialogue... do a little research before making a post ... instead of what your doing ATM which is just blatantly ignoring any point that is made and replying with absolute garbled shit that has no backing outside of neo-nazi sites .... which makes you look like a right wing cunt, which is why we call you one.

Much as it pains me to say it, I share the same island as you.

The reasons why Trump beat Clinton are well-documented and I'm not regurgitating them again here.

If you're a MAGA hat wearing citizen of the UK then, by definition, you are a total fucking dipshit.

Look.... if you are trolling raise your game ! If your not then pay attention and learn how to actually understand what the other people on the thread are saying..... maybe enter into a dialogue... do a little research before making a post ... instead of what your doing ATM which is just blatantly ignoring any point that is made and replying with absolute garbled shit that has no backing outside of neo-nazi sites .... which makes you look like a right wing cunt, which is why we call you one.

too late I fear, relegated to the list of those who try to engage and so get added to the ignored :(

too late I fear, relegated to the list of those who try to engage and so get added to the ignored :(

Well if he is doing that then sooner or later he is going to be only talking to himself ... and any poor idiots that pity the fool or harbour fascistic tendencies ,

You are not like Switzerland. My best friend lives in Switzerland; it's lovely. You're not.

Did you just write that in the same mannerism as Trump?:hmm:

Anyway, Trump has just concluded his daily coronavirus debrief with the press and ended it with calling the AP journalist as a ‘wise guy’.

I’m guessing that Twitter/the media will run stories off the back of this debrief along the lines of:

Trump won’t wear a mask but says he will consider it causing mixed messages.

Trump continues to pushes chloroquine despite no guarantees it works.

Trump brings in PPE from Asia.

Ventilators made in America may not be ready when needed.

Trump says there’s light at end of tunnel despite worst yet to come.

Etc.

Last edited:
Did you just write that in the same mannerism as Trump?:hmm:

Anyway, Trump has just concluded his daily coronavirus debrief with the press and ended it with calling the AP journalist as a ‘wise guy’.

I’m guessing that Twitter/the media will run stories off the back of this debrief along the lines of:

Trump won’t wear a mask but says he will consider it causing mixed messages.

Trump continues to pushes chloroquine despite no guarantees it works.

Trump brings in PPE from Asia.

Ventilators made in America may not be ready when needed.

Trump says there’s light at end of tunnel despite worst yet to come.

Etc.

And the light at the end of the tunnel, is the light of an oncoming train.

Back
Top Bottom