Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

I drove a ball 700 yards. A beautiful drive, the most beautiful drive you ever saw. No one else drives a ball 700 yards like I did, a lot of people are saying that.

but can he top this?

Kim shot 38 under, including 11 holes-in-one, at the 7,700-yard championship course at Pyongyang in the VERY FIRST golf round of his life, according to North Korean state media. This was in 1994, when Kim was 52 years old. Even more impressive, Kim stood just 5-foot-3, yet he was able to overpower a course as long as any ever played in major championship history.

The US has become the first country in the world to record more than 2,000 coronavirus deaths in a single day.

Figures from Johns Hopkins University show 2,108 people died in the past 24 hours with more than half a million confirmed infections.

Well he did say he’d make so they got tired of winning.

Well he did say he’d make so they got tired of winning.

To the USA's credit - which is not something I say very often - there does at least seem to be some level of honesty to the reporting of coronavirus deaths and infections, which compares favorably to China, which appeared to flatten the curve by refusing to acknowledge infections that didn't come from overseas, and Russia, where the true numbers can only be guessed at.

What surprises me is that the US, where the virus apparently rampaged coast-to-coast for weeks largely unimpeded by the insane circus barker running the country, is only recording twice as many deaths per day as Britain or France when it has five times the population of either country, might be because social distancing is easier in a place where people were already reluctant to get out of their cars if they can avoid it.

"We had always a minority position, meaning in numbers of judges -- we'd have a minority number of judges," Trump continued. "How do you win with a minority number of judges?"

Instead of claiming they never win, how about the US actually follows the trading rules?

Instead of claiming they never win, how about the US actually follows the trading rules?

So packing the benches with Republican judges like he has in the US. Arsehole.

To the USA's credit - which is not something I say very often - there does at least seem to be some level of honesty to the reporting of coronavirus deaths and infections, which compares favorably to China, which appeared to flatten the curve by refusing to acknowledge infections that didn't come from overseas, and Russia, where the true numbers can only be guessed at.

What surprises me is that the US, where the virus apparently rampaged coast-to-coast for weeks largely unimpeded by the insane circus barker running the country, is only recording twice as many deaths per day as Britain or France when it has five times the population of either country, might be because social distancing is easier in a place where people were already reluctant to get out of their cars if they can avoid it.

to some extent because states have a significant degree of autonomy. inslee and newsom and cuomo have and used the executive authority to impose conditions when trump dithered.

Now that Trump has successfully handled the outbreak in his own country, he will now reach out and help Italy manage theirs.

....while simultaneously demonstrating United States leadership in the face of Chinese and Russian disinformation campaigns, lessening the risk of re-infection from Europe into the United States, and maintaining critical supply chains,”

if he carries on like this there could be a repeat of Seattle's #HandsOffTheWTO riots.

Its already an lousy system and Trump wants to make it worse:

White House Seeks To Lower Farmworker Pay To Help Agriculture Industry

New White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows is working with Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue to see how to reduce wage rates for foreign guest workers on American farms, in order to help U.S. farmers struggling during the coronavirus, according to U.S. officials and sources familiar with the plans.

Opponents of the plan argue it will hurt vulnerable workers and depress domestic wages.

The measure is the latest effort being pushed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture to help U.S farmers who say they are struggling amid disruptions in the agricultural supply chain compounded by the outbreak; the industry was already hurting because of President Trump's tariff war with China.

"The administration is considering all policy options during this unprecedented crisis to ensure our great farmers are protected, and President Trump has done and will do everything he can to support their vital mission," a White House official told NPR.

Here, of course, is the kicker:

The nation's roughly 2.5 million agricultural laborers have been officially declared "essential workers" as the administration seeks to ensure that Americans have food to eat and that U.S. grocery stores remain stocked. Workers on the H-2A seasonal guest-worker program are about 10% of all farmworkers.

I wouldn't be surprised if many of them stay away this year. The risk of contracting Covid 19 is too great. Why risk your life for an even smaller paycheck?

Last edited:
As if to prove the old saying that there ain't nothing new under the sun.

EVc3JNzX0AA3Z_C

He's now started playing what are little more than campaign ads during White House press briefings. Made 'in-house'. Now, I don't know the rules, but instinct and the line of questioning lead me to think that's not allowed.

This press conference is nuts!

The video timeline skips the whole month of February. Its almost Comical Ali territory..

Last edited:
I'd be really fucking scared right now if I lived in america and had whatever the fuck that was instead of any information at all when I turned on the tv to find out what the the government was doing to stop the deathtoll.

Back
Top Bottom