Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

This "mutiny" stuff could get interesting - maybe the former Confederate states will band together to counter the Northeast and West Coast states teaming up, in a process that will end with the President For Life ruling by decree from Mar-a-Lago.

And the daily update from the Canadian prime minister's are probably the most watched, as well.
I would imagine the speeches from the top WHO doctor are widely watched.
So, I'm not getting your point.

People tune in for information. They are looking for guidance.
Sadly, the only thing Trump gives are rally speeches.

Ive made this same point before - Trump is playing the media like a violin 🎻

Conference in the garden today, which will make easier for him not to hear questions he doesn't like.

But harder for him to avoid a bird shitting on his head, unless the Secret Service is shooting down ones that come too close.
The Whitehouse has a squadron of elite bald eagles ready to shred any pigeons foolish to fly over the Presidential privet.

He keeps on repeating W H O he's done it at least 100 times. I assume it's a big word he can't pronounce.

I just popped on the live stream briefly to listen and it was just a tirade of Trump blaming the WHO. He's come pretty close to blaming them, and China of course, for the existence of COVID-19 itself. Anything to distract from the appalling shit storm his government's lack of response has caused.

The Whitehouse has a squadron of elite bald eagles ready to shred any pigeons foolish to fly over the Presidential privet.

Bald eagles don't like Trump.

I just popped on the live stream briefly to listen and it was just a tirade of Trump blaming the WHO. He's come pretty close to blaming them, and China of course, for the existence of COVID-19 itself. Anything to distract from the appalling shit storm his government's lack of response has caused.

Half of the WHO have been dead for ages, one of them farms trout and the other does internet research...seems unlikely.

Won't get fooled again!

he's a psychopath DC

So there you go

President Donald Trump has announced he is halting all US funding of the World Health Organisation (WHO) amid the coronavirus pandemic.

The US gives the WHO between £158 million ($200 million) and £416 million ($500 million).

Mr Trump said the halt came pending a review of the WHO's warnings about Covid-19 and China - where the respiratory disease originated from.

The US President claimed the outbreak could have been contained at its source and spared lives had the UN health agency done a better job of investigating reports coming out of China.

Playing devil's advocate here a bit. But does Trump have a small point?

The US puts 450m into the WHO. China puts in 40m. That does seem a bit skewed. And the WHO hasn't exactly played a blinder here so far either. It's not helpful to suspend funding obviously. But yes. Devil's advocate. He's fucking insane and this could have been handled a whole lot better but where the fuck is China in all this.

He makes it so easy to rip him apart but he does now and then have a point on some issues. We all bollocked him for closing his borders to European flights but in actual fact that probably should have been done sooner.

Right. ducks

Playing devil's advocate here a bit. But does Trump have a small point?

The US puts 450m into the WHO. China puts in 40m. That does seem a bit skewed. And the WHO hasn't exactly played a blinder here so far either. It's not helpful to suspend funding obviously. But yes. Devil's advocate. He's fucking insane and this could have been handled a whole lot better but where the fuck is China in all this.

China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!

Back
Top Bottom