Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

Children, now now.

Changing the subject a little.

Given that Trump appears not to have any concept of social distancing, appears hell-bent on holding rallies and seems to deliberately flout all advice on keeping himself safe he is quite likely to catch the Coronavirus.

And, at 73, he has a decent chance of dying from Covid-19.

My questions are:

1. do you think what I've suggested is in fact likely?
2. what would happen if Trump senior pops his clogs?

it should also be pointed out that he has been noticably more touchy-feely since this pandemic started

Children, now now.

Changing the subject a little.

Given that Trump appears not to have any concept of social distancing, appears hell-bent on holding rallies and seems to deliberately flout all advice on keeping himself safe he is quite likely to catch the Coronavirus.

My questions are:

1. Yes please.
2. Due to the fact that he is just an interchangeable figurehead of free market ideology/totalitarianism and most people who follow this retarded excuse for justified genocide (see Marty1) are liable to take the courses of Serge Forward`s answer ...... unfortunately ... nothing much.

Last edited:
Tbf, I was mentally comparing his performance to Joe Biden who is a presidential candidate.

Hope that helps.
Kushner is part of the team currently in power, Biden isn't. Kushner has the authority to help direct the federal response to the crisis, Biden doesn't. Both have been fucking woeful in their response to this crisis.

I hope that helps.
I’d also suggest he may have a good immune system due to his energy levels so if he did get it may well recover quickly with little symptoms.
You truly are Urban's equivalent to that dipshit I see in my local supermarket wandering around in his MAGA hat...

Tbf, I was mentally comparing his performance to Joe Biden who is a presidential candidate.

Hope that helps.
Not really. Biden is as demented and unfit for the job as Trump. We were talking about Kushner though. You stated you saw him as very intelligent. He’s clearly not.

Hope that helps.
It doesn’t answer my question but it does confirm my belief that you are a cretin.

Last edited:
Kushner is part of the team currently in power, Biden isn't. Kushner has the authority to help direct the federal response to the crisis, Biden doesn't. Both have been fucking woeful in their response to this crisis.

I hope that helps.

You truly are Urban's equivalent to that dipshit I see in my local supermarket wandering around in his MAGA hat...

The difference is, you live in America, I don’t.

I’m merely making my own observations of Trump compared to other politicians over there, Biden is a clear example to make comparison of in the energy dept. Also cast your mind back to the run up to 2016 where Trump clearly ran rings around Hillary Clinton, she couldn’t keep up with Trumps back to back rallies around the country.

But at least those red hat wearers are clearly identifiable by such for you to self segregate yourself from with your contempt whilst you whisper under your breath, grindingly, ‘disphits’.

But at least those red hat wearers are clearly identifiable by such for you to self segregate yourself from with your contempt whilst you whisper under your breath, grindingly, ‘disphits’.

Grindingly .

Marty1 a question:
Do you feel that the qualities that make someone an entertaining reality tv star are in any way different from what might make a good president?

Grindingly .

Marty1 a question:
Do you feel that the qualities that make someone an entertaining reality tv star are in any way different from what might make a good president?

I’d say Trump is the product of previous administrations failings leaving many of the electorate feeling deeply disenfranchised - we witnessed similar here prior to Trumps election win with Brexit.

Ultimately the American electorate will decide whether an entertaining reality tv star is good enough for a second term but at present that probability is very high.

I’d say Trump is the product of previous administrations failings leaving many of the electorate feeling deeply disenfranchised - we witnessed similar here prior to Trumps election win with Brexit.

Ultimately the American electorate will decide whether an entertaining reality tv star is good enough for a second term but at present that probability is very high.
You were asked what you think, not what the American electorate thinks. Stop squirming.

I wouldn't make any predictions on what the American electorate may or may not do right now anyway, these are unusual times and despite what you think trump has fucked the coronavirus response harder than any other world leader and when the extent of his fuck ups manifests itself in the death toll you may well be singing a very different tune.

My questions are:

I don't think Trump is that likely to die even if he gets the virus - he's never smoked and apparently doesn't have any major underlying conditions apart from obesity. It'll also probably be caught early and he'll have access to the best healthcare available.

If he did die, it would be hilarious but also potentially disastrous - you'd have Mike Pence running the same administration and unlike Trump, Pence seems to actually have deeply held conservative beliefs and an attention span longer than that of the average 6-year-old - he's a scary bastard and he's got enough Supreme Court justice on his side to start doing all kinds of Handmaid's Tale shit.

He'd probably end up losing the election in November after the failure of his "Pray the Covid Away" initiative - but maybe he'd stand a chance against Biden, he'd likely have an initial surge in popularity anyway because people would find it reassuring to have somebody who appears to be a functioning adult in charge.

I dont think Saunders or Binden would have a good chance ...and Trump is always sniffing....maybe some under lying respiratory issues ...who knows ?

I think that virus may cause some signifigant changes to the US 's political stage by the time it has run its couse

i think Trumps already had it.

His Oval Office address on March 11th was entirely different from pretty much any other address he's given, he stayed on script, he seemed scared, he sounded as rough as a badgers arse and it was probably the most presidential he's acted in the last 3 years. I think he'd just tested positive for it and was shitting himself, then it turned out to be a very mild case of it which barely touched the sides, left him feeling pretty bulletproof, and sent him back down the route of its all a load of fuss about nothing and sparked off all his 'we'll be open again by Easter' bullshit.

i think Trumps already had it.

His Oval Office address on March 11th was entirely different from pretty much any other address he's given, he stayed on script, he seemed scared, he sounded as rough as a badgers arse and it was probably the most presidential he's acted in the last 3 years. I think he'd just tested positive for it and was shitting himself, then it turned out to be a very mild case of it which barely touched the sides, left him feeling pretty bulletproof, and sent him back down the route of its all a load of fuss about nothing and sparked off all his 'we'll be open again by Easter' bullshit.

There is no way that if he’d had it and got over it he’d be able to keep quiet about it and how great it proved he was.

unless he'd been lying about not having it and then not being tested and then being tested and all the rest.

unless he'd been lying about not having it and then not being tested and then being tested and all the rest.

Your theories are moving as fast as this pandemic.

Interesting to see how perceptions have changed from less than a month ago.

Here’s New York’s mayor playing down coronavirus on 10th March.

3 days after that interview he had to do a massive climb down and close the schools in New York and start preparing for the worse

I suppose at least he not talking about screwing models, whilst explaining expected us death models

:hmm:

Thread's about Trump, mind.

So

How do you feel about him telling folks to take the anti-malarial drug?

"LOOK!!!! OVER THERE!!!!!!"

Maybe you'd like to start a "What stupid shit has the New York Mayor done today?" thread, instead of vomiting your nonsense all over this one. Which used to be shocking and entertaining in equal measure, but is now spoiled thanks to some twat who insists on trying to desperately prove that his hero can do no wrong, and it's everyone else marching out of step.

Back
Top Bottom