Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

It’s interesting to see the how the MSM selectively cherrypicks soundbites out of a 1hr 30min presser which involved the CDC and headline clickbait out of context to push their collective anti Trump agenda.

It’s interesting to see the how the MSM selectively cherrypicks soundbites out of a 1hr 30min presser which involved the CDC and headline clickbait out of context to push their collective anti Trump agenda.

The media isn't cherry-picking, it's condensing the diarrhea that comes out of his mouth into smaller, firmer turds.

"I used an anecdotal example of one hospital in New York that traditionally uses roughly 10 to 20,000 masks a week, are now using two to 300,000 mass a week. So you multiply that times the entire US, let alone the same demand outside of the US, that’s part of the issue we’re running into, is even with a significant ramp up in supply, there’s still that demand that is much greater than that supply. And I bring that up because when we discussed back in a room, we were in a conference room. Very nice one, actually. It’s called the cabinet room. That statement was made that they’ve been delivering for years, 10 to 20,000 masks. Okay. It’s a New York hospital. It’s packed all the time. How do you go from 10 to 20 to 300,000? 10 to 20,000 masks, to 300,000. even though this is different, something’s going on. And you ought to look into it as reporters. Where are the masks going? Are they going out the back door? How do you go from 10,000 to 300,000? And we have that in a lot of different places. So somebody should probably look into that, because I just don’t see from a practical standpoint how that’s possible to go from that to that. And we have that happening in numerous places. Not to that extent. That was the highest number I’ve heard. That’s the highest number you’ve seen, I would imagine. Right? But this man makes them and delivers them to a lot of hospitals. He knows the system better than anybody. And I think you were more surprised than I was when you saw that number. So thank you very much. I hope I didn’t get any of your clients in trouble, but it could be that they are in trouble. So they have to look at that in New York."

"No, I want the people in New York to check Governor Cuomo, Mayor de Blasio, that when a hospital that’s getting 10,000 masks goes to 300,000 masks during the same period, and that’s a rapid period, I would like them to check that, because I hear stories like that all the time. We’re delivering millions and millions of different products, and all we do is hear, “Can you get some more?” But when you hear that, and I heard that from one of the great companies of the world, that doing this, it’s a client, and they’re going from, you heard it, 10,000, 20,000 tops, to 300,000, and that’s a hospital that’s always full, so I think people should check that, because there’s something going on. I don’t think it’s hoarding, I think it’s maybe worse than hoarding. But check it out."

It's amazing that Trump has gone, in less than 3 weeks, from saying there are 15 cases which will soon be zero (like a miracle) to saying that 100,000 deaths would be a great result because it would have been 2.2 million without all the great work he's done.

Yet Marty1 will still think he's doing a fucking great job. In-FUCKING-sane

The media isn't cherry-picking, it's condensing the diarrhea that comes out of his mouth into smaller, firmer turds.

"I used an anecdotal example of one hospital in New York that traditionally uses roughly 10 to 20,000 masks a week, are now using two to 300,000 mass a week. So you multiply that times the entire US, let alone the same demand outside of the US, that’s part of the issue we’re running into, is even with a significant ramp up in supply, there’s still that demand that is much greater than that supply. And I bring that up because when we discussed back in a room, we were in a conference room. Very nice one, actually. It’s called the cabinet room. That statement was made that they’ve been delivering for years, 10 to 20,000 masks. Okay. It’s a New York hospital. It’s packed all the time. How do you go from 10 to 20 to 300,000? 10 to 20,000 masks, to 300,000. even though this is different, something’s going on. And you ought to look into it as reporters. Where are the masks going? Are they going out the back door? How do you go from 10,000 to 300,000? And we have that in a lot of different places. So somebody should probably look into that, because I just don’t see from a practical standpoint how that’s possible to go from that to that. And we have that happening in numerous places. Not to that extent. That was the highest number I’ve heard. That’s the highest number you’ve seen, I would imagine. Right? But this man makes them and delivers them to a lot of hospitals. He knows the system better than anybody. And I think you were more surprised than I was when you saw that number. So thank you very much. I hope I didn’t get any of your clients in trouble, but it could be that they are in trouble. So they have to look at that in New York."

"No, I want the people in New York to check Governor Cuomo, Mayor de Blasio, that when a hospital that’s getting 10,000 masks goes to 300,000 masks during the same period, and that’s a rapid period, I would like them to check that, because I hear stories like that all the time. We’re delivering millions and millions of different products, and all we do is hear, “Can you get some more?” But when you hear that, and I heard that from one of the great companies of the world, that doing this, it’s a client, and they’re going from, you heard it, 10,000, 20,000 tops, to 300,000, and that’s a hospital that’s always full, so I think people should check that, because there’s something going on. I don’t think it’s hoarding, I think it’s maybe worse than hoarding. But check it out."

NYC governor Cuomo has expressed this concern nearly a month ago.

It's interesting to see how you can complain about that while doing EXACTLY the same thing. Only, instead of MSM, it's nutjob Youtube channels and Fox News.

Which important parts of Trump's ramblings should they have kept in, then? Please detail them so we all know what essential parts we missed.

Here’s a few to get you started:

Abbott labs developing a new testing kits that may deliver c-19 results in 5mins. Starting to deliver 50k test kits per day.

2900 new beds in state of NY made possible by army corp

Cholraquine now being used to treat patients

New blood transfusion trials on recovered patients antibodies to treat those still infected.

Introduction of face mask sterilisation which would allow masks to be used up to 20 times which would compensate for shortages at present.

Cross communication and cooperation with other countries on new treatments and results.

Project Air Bridge - expediting PPE equipment to hospitals.

Various leaders from the medical supply industry and logistics like Owens & Minor and UPS commenting on their efforts in the supply chain.

Abbott labs developing a new testing kits that may deliver c-19 results in 5mins. Starting to deliver 50k test kits per day.

New blood transfusion trials on recovered patients antibodies to treat those still infected.

Introduction of face mask sterilisation which would allow masks to be used up to 20 times which would compensate for shortages at present.

Cross communication and cooperation with other countries on new treatments and results.

Various leaders from the medical supply industry and logistics like Owens & Minor and UPS commenting on their efforts in the supply chain.
And you don't question any of those claims and just blindly accept the word of a president who has a solid reputation for lying, twisting the truth and with blood on his hands for encouraging people to try untested 'cures'?

Here. Educate yourself Trump's narcissism has taken a new twist. And now he has American blood on his hands | Jonathan Freedland

And you don't question any of those claims and just blindly accept the word of a president who has a solid reputation for lying, twisting the truth and with blood on his hands for encouraging people to try untested 'cures'?

Here. Educate yourself Trump's narcissism has taken a new twist. And now he has American blood on his hands | Jonathan Freedland

That’s not what you asked me - you asked me what they (MSM) should have kept in rather than focus on clickbait desperation.

They could have focused on the important stuff - including comments from health care industry business leaders and logistics leaders too.

NYC governor Cuomo has expressed this concern nearly a month ago.

What that article shows is that Trump has waited over 20 days to acknowledge the seriousness of the situation and take appropriate action. It's dated 6/3

His actions and words will lead to 10,000s of unnecessary deaths. Look how overwhelmingly in numbers and quickly people here have responded to proper advice here. In the US there were still big social gatherings going on even up until last night and that's down to Trump not putting measures in place and publicly downplaying things while calling for everything to be back to normal for Easter.

Even now everything is about him and how well he's doing, even talking about his press conference ratings during his speech last night.

What that article shows is that Trump has waited over 20 days to acknowledge the seriousness of the situation and take appropriate action. It's dated 6/3

His actions and words will lead to 10,000s of unnecessary deaths. Look how overwhelmingly in numbers and quickly people here have responded to proper advice here. In the US there were still big social gatherings going on even up until last night and that's down to Trump not putting measures in place and publicly downplaying things while calling for everything to be back to normal for Easter.

Even now everything is about him and how well he's doing, even talking about his press conference ratings during his speech last night.

If you read upthread you will understand what that article responds to specifically.

Have you watched the recent WH presser? It covers the points you’ve raised that you are likely parroting from Twitter or similar.

If you read upthread you will understand what that article responds to specifically.

Have you watched the recent WH presser? It covers the points you’ve raised that you are likely parroting from Twitter or similar.
I know you were posting it in response to people criticising Trump for suggesting masks were being stolen.

People will die unnecessarily because of the failure of governments all over the world. Some haven't/will not act accordingly and in time. For some it might be lack of resources but for Britain, most EU countries, the US it was a financial decision and poor planning. We don't even seem to have an idea of who potential suppliers are, what manufacturing capacity is. Procurement should have started in January, early February latest. Governments knew the risk and what needed to be put in place but didn't act. We waited too long and Trump waited longer than that, while making public statements that would encourage risky behaviour. They had a whole college go back to campus ffs.

If you're happy with that and think people are doing a good job then fair enough.

Quite a few of those things - eg the use of antibodies - are not US projects, but have been started/led elsewhere. How typical of Trump to already be rewriting the narrative so as to have HIM as the hero... :rolleyes:

This is a classic example of how Trump assumes everyone is as crooked and on the take as he is, something he has used to cheat others (eg not paying people for work they've done for him)

Back
Top Bottom