Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

Looks like a sensible move.

...Going forward, they said, they will be ready to cut away from the briefings when newsworthy facts and figures—usually shared by federal public-health officials such as Dr. Anthony Fauci—give way to unsupported presidential speculation and outright falsehoods.

“We might take it from the top and then cut away after the first lie, and return when the lies stop,” said one cable-network producer....

Trump campaign has issued a cease and desist for the ad in this tweet.

Not sure how they could order a cease and desist notice - copyright perhaps? :)

The Trump calendar is good a bit further down on that post, as is the Trump 2017 scarf.

And remember that Marty1 cleverly predicted waaaaay ahead of time that Trump would be unfairly criticized for coronavirus :thumbs:

Not sure how they could order a cease and desist notice - copyright perhaps? :)

The Trump calendar is good a bit further down on that post, as is the Trump 2017 scarf.

And remember that Marty1 cleverly predicted waaaaay ahead of time that Trump would be unfairly criticized for coronavirus :thumbs:

Anyone can send a cease and desist letter, if its a cease and desist order thats a different matter and a full on 1st Amendment breach

Trump is contemplating moving his troops up to guard the Canada-US border.

I guess he found out that an incredibly small number of people sneak across the border, and he feels the need to stop this.

Trudeau is opposed to this.

“We are very directly and very forcefully expressing the view I shared a moment ago which is that in Canada’s view, this is an entirely unnecessary step which we will view as damaging to our relationship.”

I would wholeheartedly approve of it if the troops would stop all those fricking yanks from sneaking into our country.

3 months advance warning and a population a quarter of the size of China

yet the USA is now number one in confirmed cases

in one month

Last edited:
According to Twitter the Trump campagn has issued a cease and desist order against this ad. Good luck with that.

Already needs adding to

he looks to have spent Tuesday telling people how on top of things US was and hoping to get America open intime for easter......1400 serious cases yesterday 2100 serious cases today

New York State currently has approx TWICE the number of confirmed cases as the entire UK. Mr Trump said on 18/3/20 that USNS Comfort was in tip top shape and would be "launched in a week or so". Shouldn't take too long to work out whom is talking out of their arse

President Trump will be at the send off of USNS Comfort on Saturday, scheduled to arrive Manhattan 6/4/20. Curremt number of cases in New York 53,000 (3* UK)

Did anyone else read that in the voice of Dr Evil complete with air quotes?

I'm sort of confused by the use of quotes, Did the New York Times actually compare Presidential Pandemic Press Briefings to American Football?
“Trump is reaching too many people, we must stop him.” - does sound like a certain someone, interesting that Donald Trump thinks the person that said it is a lunatic.:hmm:

Well done Trump.

As per your article, Harry and his wife never asked for the States to pick up the tab. They already have their security team in place.

This is another case of Trump creating an issue that never existed.

And then, like a good little muppet, you come up, "WOW!!!! Look how tough Trump is".

Sad, very sad.....

eta: just saw B.I.G.'s post

Back
Top Bottom