Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

Although if the virus does attack the bigoted, lying fuckpig... that will be fine with me.

At the risk of sounding conspiratorial - it is remarkable, given how much of a germaphobe he is, that he is so willing to shake hands, have big rallies, meet all and sundry and press the flesh right now. One might almost think he knows he cannot catch it (again).

At the risk of sounding conspiratorial - it is remarkable, given how much of a germaphobe he is, that he is so willing to shake hands, have big rallies, meet all and sundry and press the flesh right now. One might almost think he knows he cannot catch it (again).

:hmm:

As God's chosen one, he must be automatically immune to all this.

indeed, as god's anointed, the new cyrus, he himself will be the vector of cure.

"It's going to disappear. One day it's like a miracle, it will disappear."

he's right, it will disappear (that is, run its course), but book it, he will claim to be the reason for the "miracle", as will his legion of castrati.

You won't beat it with prayer.

You beat it by having the right idea. If people are tearing lumps out of eachother, locking eachother up, casting judgement every two minutes, lacking in natural affection then you may as well stick your head up your arse as expect prayer to solve it.

Dear God.

Holy art thou. I humbly pray that thou have mercy on me. I would like to please you. Nothing else is profitable.

Also, I love you, AND fear you.

No one can take out of your hand them that you love.

Thou art my hope. I would like to do good by God and man in thought word and deed. I know if my hand was on fire that is all I would care about.

Dear Lord/Father, the world is in trouble.

I've tried father, thou art my hope.

Just when you thought he couldn't go any lower:

...Welt am Sonntag also quoted an unidentified German government source as saying Trump was trying to secure the scientists’ work exclusively, and would do anything to get a vaccine for the United States, “but only for the United States.”

Last edited:
Dear God.

Holy art thou. I humbly pray that thou have mercy on me. I would like to please you. Nothing else is profitable.

Also, I love you, AND fear you.

No one can take out of your hand them that you love.

Thou art my hope. I would like to do good by God and man in thought word and deed. I know if my hand was on fire that is all I would care about.

Dear Lord/Father, the world is in trouble.

I've tried father, thou art my hope.
The only hope of some old rope, the germs will hang the world.

Passed the first test in his life. :(

I don't think for one second that he was even tested. He randomly blurts out that he's been tested as he's leaving the room when loads of reporters are accusing him of endangering others by not being tested. Then all the toadies and sycophants who are scared to correct him go along with it and then announce the result was negative a couple of days later. It's all just a big load of fucking bollocks.

I don't think for one second that he was even tested. He randomly blurts out that he's been tested as he's leaving the room when loads of reporters are accusing him of endangering others by not being tested. Then all the toadies and sycophants who are scared to correct him go along with it and then announce the result was negative a couple of days later. It's all just a big load of fucking bollocks.

Waitaminit, are you saying he lied?

Back
Top Bottom