Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

Rachel Maddow:facepalm:

If she reported that grass was green I’d have reservations - she’s an activist hack who’s ratings have collapsed since the Mueller report was published.
Play the ball, not the woman eh? Regardless of her politcal persuasion of which I know nothing, she addresses a number of issues which are vitally important right now. Primarily Trump's repeated lying which under the present circumstances is going to result in otherwise preventable deaths.

But hey, go ahead and get your 'information' from Fox News or whatever.

Marty1, earlier:

And, let's face it, it's all about the ratings.

It’s also a strong indicator that she has diminished credibility as people are turning away from her. Maddow had her highest ever ratings during the Russian hoax promising Bob Mueller’s investigation would remove Trump, which did nothing of the sort.

Maddow has been in free fall ever since.

And drawing attention to Maddow's credibility is so much more important that pointing out the serial lies of Trump. Yes, of course it is. :rolleyes:

You are merely using it as a convenient distraction.

Bullshit, if Obama had got even half of the media shit Trump receives you’d be pissing yourself and calling out the chief protagonists.

Rachel Maddow:facepalm:

If she reported that grass was green I’d have reservations - she’s an activist hack who’s ratings have collapsed since the Mueller report was published.

Do you only call people you don't agree with 'activists' ?

It fucking laughable that the 'right' have adopted this description and use it as an insult. The same with 'social justice warrior'. The truth is if you don't care about social justice and are not active in resisting injustice when you can on any level all that's left is the reality of you being a self centred, inactive, elitest twunt.

MAKE TWUNTISM GREAT AGAIN! Whoopiefuckingdo.

Bullshit, if Obama had got even half of the media shit Trump receives you’d be pissing yourself and calling out the chief protagonists.
Obama. Bought and paid for by Wall St. To be fair to him he did some good things but he is very much a product of the system. If bullshit was made out of rubber you'd bounce to the moon and back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom