Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

You fucking clown. Are you unaware of the huge bills that Trump Hotels charge the secret service for staying at their premises because Trump chooses to stay in them?

How much?

Meanwhile:

Luckily you broke my fall.
I don't think this is the comeback you want. To break your fall, he'd need to be on the ground - it would be pretty unlikely for him to stop your fall if he was on a lower branch. That would mean he's not in the stupid tree, and your goal is to imply that he is. Perhaps "I knocked you off a lower branch as I fell" or "I fell because you were above me, bashing your head against the trunk and causing the tree to sway" or "Actually, the tree I was in was the smart tree, and you were absent" would work better, but these may need refinement before being deployed in the field.

Would it be too much to hope that this could finish him?

View attachment 201485

trumpjam.png

You would think that taking disastrous missteps out of ignorance and self-interest that are likely to kill hundreds of thousands of his supporters would have some kind of political consequences for the man, but it seems like he might get out of it by mining the "dirty foreigners did it" vein for all it's worth.

Trump might also just keep on boasting about how well he's handling the outbreak until he coughs himself to is - today he was boasting about how many people think he's doing a good job, using numbers from a poll more than a month old.

trumpvirus.png

In other news from the U.S.-Mexico border, a 19-year-old pregnant woman from Guatemala has died from injuries she sustained after she fell while attempting to scale the U.S. border wall. Attempts to deliver her unborn baby were unsuccessful after she fell more than 19 feet.

Trump has just given a press conference from the WH - could possibly be adding the U.K. to the travel ban due to our increased cases of the virus.

Back
Top Bottom