Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What stupid shit has Trump done today?

I'm really surprised that he thinks he understands something - especially a topic this complicated ...
and that * some * people will believe him !

Trump has had contact with at least two people(Florida Republican Congressman Matt Gaetz, and Republican Congressman Doug Collins) that are within chains of people that have been exposed to corona, yet still has not tested for it!

JUAN GONZÁLEZ said:
This comes as five congressmen have self-quarantined, including Florida Republican Congressman Matt Gaetz, who announced on Twitter Monday he will self-quarantine after learning he had contact with an attendee at the Conservative Political Action Conference who has been diagnosed with coronavirus. Gaetz reportedly received the news while aboard Air Force One with Donald Trump. Just last week, he appeared to mock the coronavirus scare, showing up in Congress wearing a gas mask as the House passed emergency funding to combat the disease. Republican Congressman Doug Collins of Georgia also came in contact with the CPAC attendee at the end of February. Collins joined Trump on his visit to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta last week and shook his hand. Collins also is in self-quarantine. Gaetz and Collins join lawmakers Senator Ted Cruz and Arizona Congressmember Paul Gosar in self-quarantine after interacting with the individual at the conference.

Fingers crossed :thumbs:

Last edited:
I have to say l'il Donnie's outdone himself by stopping flights from Europe (but for no very good reason not from the UK) without consulting with airlines, European leaders or indeed anyone. And, uhm, forcing anyone trying to get from Europe to the US to fly through the UK. Thanks Donnie, we really need masses of people from all over the place funneled through our country in the middle of an epidemic. :thumbs:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Fucking hell, really?

He took aid for one of his undamaged hotels after 9/11

He took aid for Mar-A-Lago for horrendous damage from a hurricane despite the fact nothing had to be cancelled and damage was cosmetic.

Whilst he was President?

The clown posted Trump's 'donation' of his salary as an example of great human self sacrifice the other week :facepalm:

I don't think anyone's had me on ignore before :cool:

Eta: unless they felt my posts were too boring to bother with :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom