Urban75 Home About Offline BrixtonBuzz Contact

What are you panic buying?

tbh this is just the dumbest reporting i've ever seen few bp forecourts run out of petrol so everyone goes nuts

bought half a tank of diseal from the bp Garage at the end of the road on the way home as everyone is avoiding them

I live at the start of the m3 :facepalm:

let start a panic on payday

you'd think it was a reason to drive up petrol prices

and will be resolved in a few days but will take months for the price to stabalize

silly proles

how do you distract a poplulation from concerns about issues in the supply chain

don't worry you will have petrol, i'm sending in the army

but you will paying more for food whilst paying a US company to provide co2 to transport meat, veg, fizz in beer and the humane slaughter of livestock

during which old people willl be unable to pay enough money to be able heat their houses during the upcoming winter

#WorldBeating

Just had a trip to some leafy lanes near Guildford. Everywhere's clogged with traffic jams because we must all queue for petrol as if our lives depended on it. If this continues Johnson could become most unpopular with self-centred arseholes his base. Could be an interesting winter. The bookies have Rishi at 5/2 for next PM, Starmer at 4/1 and Gove at 8/1. Boris is 7/2 to quit next year.

120094888_377586380069233_4328175068806456271_n.jpg

I recommend everyone panic buy immediately, so they can then throw it all away when it's gone off a few weeks later, like last time.

I had no real food for several weeks last March-April, aside from tons of leeks and soreen (presumably the two least desirable groceries in the market!?).

Fuck people.

I have a nice little aluminium one that was made in 1960, who bothers with real trees?
Me...I bought a real one in a pot roots and all about 5 years ago every Xmas I just bring it in from the Garden, have to use the sack truck now as its grown a bit since I put it in the latest/bigger pot.
(I'm an Atheist but celebrate Xmas as its an excuse to make a special cake)

I will be panic buying Henry Westons Vintage cider the next time it is stocked. My local Sainsbury's has been out all week. Luckily they have had Thatcher's Vintage which is a good drop but not quire the real deal.
Don't drive so can laugh at others suffering in queues. :thumbs:
Decided I would be less hassle to order direct from Westons to by pass the unreliability of supermarkets. Go 20 litres of unsparkling Vintage & 12 bottles of normal Vintage on the way.

Me...I bought a real one in a pot roots and all about 5 years ago every Xmas I just bring it in from the Garden, have to use the sack truck now as its grown a bit since I put it in the latest/bigger pot.
(I'm an Atheist but celebrate Xmas as its an excuse to make a special cake)
I rescued a potted one that someone up the road had left outside with the bins after Christmas, though it’s a bit scrappy looking.

That’s one thing I’ve noticed in the last couple of years, people buying potted live ones and just binning them after Christmas, which seems even more wasteful than getting a cut real one given the pot and soil goes off for incineration too.

Back
Top Bottom